The divine command of unequal treatment of the adoptive child under islamic law

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Quran verse:
Quran 33: 4:
"Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful your mothers.​
An
d he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons.
That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the​
way"​
Quran 33: 37
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.​
Quran 33: 40

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing."​

Why would Allah make a very specific exception while in turn forbidding the equal treatment of the adoptive child?​
:patrice:
The real world
The consequences of this approach is that the adoptive child:​
1) Does not carry the adoptive father's name and will forever be foreign​
2) Does not become mahram unless they are under two and breast fed​
3) Does have any inheritance​
"Because Islam sets stringent rules governing relationships between males and females, foster parents may not keep an orphan in their home beyond puberty. “​
Religious rules are such that the mother of an adopted boy or the father of an adopted girl must ask the child to leave the house when they reach puberty"​
Sheikh Gamal Qutb, former head of Al-Azhar University’s fatwa committee.”"​

To be kicked out after puberty, how much more cruel could it get?​

Source​
https://www.egyptindependent.com/orphanage-day-puts-adoption-spotlight/​

Islam is not a cucked religion, that's why it sets rules on adopted children.

In France, a father can't even take a paternity test. You have to be a cuck in France LOL.

Islam is against cuckoldry

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Whats worst, growing up in a false reality thinking your parents were your real parents and then finding out YOUR adopted! You know how traumatic this experience can be for someone after years of believing they were someone they were not? Some people committed suicide after failing to deal with the pain.

Allah SWT is a just God and wants us to be honest from the get go, the child deserves to know he is not the biological child in that family.

This os factually just, and dealing with reality. God doesnt support lies and false upbringing. Theres no shame in being an orphan as our Prophet SAW was one

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have actually considered adopting a kid. Give the kid a better home. I would only do it. If my wife was down for it.

Unlike cadaan people I never considered going all the way overseas in 3rd countries to adopt one.

Larry and Nancy will ignore black kids starving in America but will spend plane tickets and a vacation money to grab a kid in Nigeria.

I have an aunty. She is habesha. She was adopted. Haven’t seen her in a minute since she moved to California. Everyone considers her family.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Quran verse:
Quran 33: 4:

"Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful your mothers.
An
d he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons.
That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the
way"

Quran 33: 37
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.
Quran 33: 40

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing."

Why would Allah make a very specific exception while in turn forbidding the equal treatment of the adoptive child?
:patrice:

The real world
The consequences of this approach is that the adoptive child:
1) Does not carry the adoptive father's name and will forever be foreign
2) Does not become mahram unless they are under two and breast fed
3) Does have any inheritance
"Because Islam sets stringent rules governing relationships between males and females, foster parents may not keep an orphan in their home beyond puberty. “
Religious rules are such that the mother of an adopted boy or the father of an adopted girl must ask the child to leave the house when they reach puberty"
Sheikh Gamal Qutb, former head of Al-Azhar University’s fatwa committee.”"

To be kicked out after puberty, how much more cruel could it get?

Source
https://www.egyptindependent.com/orphanage-day-puts-adoption-spotlight/

Steam

Again, you are viewing Islam and Quran in the eyes of a disbeliever. That means, u will only find faults when the Truth/saddaqa Haaq is starring right before you!

Zayd...the adoptive son of prophet pbuh was a beloved son, in every away. He was treated like a true son, even given the last name of our beloved prophet pbuh.(But Allaah swt revealed verses to the prophet pbuh about not giving your name to adoptive son) He was treated so beautifully that when his real parents came to get him, Zayd refused to follow his biological parents. I think that in itself is the beauty of this story. He later married Zainab, a Quraish noble woman, whom never respected him because he was a former slave. Zayd proceeded to divorce her, and our prophet married her by the instruction of Allaah swt. (by obliging her, she ended getting the BEST QURAISH noble on earth, our prophet pbuh) This very Zainab was the woman who was revealed Hijaab, ALL women should thank her for this honor. Our prophet pbuh saw her without Hijaab, and being that he is a man at the end of the day, a desire was created within him. saw. But our prophet pbuh insisted Zayd not divorce her, and he insisted on the marriage remain despite ALL odds. In the end, Zainab as an independent woman won the day! Way before the #metoo movements, Zainab RA was given the power to divorce a husband she did not respect.

The question of Adoptive kids keeping their biological name is an honor given to the biological father. Its not that the kid will be foreign, but the kid is given an honor that he belongs some where. He came from some where. It really goes to the fairness of Allaah swt to preserve the rights of everyone, even if the bio dad is a dead beat.

Last edited:
Islam is not a cucked religion, that's why it sets rules on adopted children.

In France, a father can't even take a paternity test. You have to be a cuck in France LOL.

Islam is against cuckoldry

Another guy pretending to be a girl? You want to see cuckoldry look in a mirror. Grown ass man pretending to be woman on the internet.

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s macalin dugsi
VIP
I have actually considered adopting a kid. Give the kid a better home. I would only do it. If my wife was down for it.

Unlike cadaan people I never considered going all the way overseas in 3rd countries to adopt one.

Larry and Nancy will ignore black kids starving in America but will spend plane tickets and a vacation money to grab a kid in Nigeria.

I have an aunty. She is habesha. She was adopted. Haven’t seen her in a minute since she moved to California. Everyone considers her family.

How old is ur Habesha Aunty?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is 30 something

My grandmother use to live in Ethiopia. An old childhood friend of hers died so one day she went to go visit her grave. Came back with my aunt with her. She was treated well and was accepted by the whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts