The devil is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
loool f*ck this whole new bootleg naruto bs.
Boruto is trash
his little sister is trash
his mother should have died
his father has weak pull out game
Sakura should have died
her daughter should die
sasuke should have married naruto instead

Im still mad over the ending of naruto

Boruto is trash
Sakura should have died
her daughter should die

And they added Kaguya's low IQ ass, too.

Boruto is trash
Sakura should have died
her daughter should die

Love your pic by the way

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Meh, never liked that shit anyways. Last chapter I read was the one in which Konan died.

Bleach has to be worst fighting/battle shounen I've ever read, though....I-I still can't believe I read it until the end.:faysalwtf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Meh, never liked that shit anyways. Last chapter I read was the one in which Konan died.

Bleach has to be worst fighting/battle shounen I've ever read, though....I-I still can't believe I read it until the end.:faysalwtf:
Better fights than Naruto.

Keeysan

The humble one

You liked it huh :shaq:

Check this out

So naruto and baruto are related. I was scrolling through the tv seeing these names next to each other and I was thinking japanese people are losing their creativity

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Naruto went bad as soon as they killed off my favourite character Neji. It was so unnecessary, Kishimoto let useless Tenten live but Neji dies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Better fights than Naruto.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree. The SS arc was decent but anything after that was a mess. The predictable fights(they all had the same pattern, wth) are precisely what ruined the manga to begin with....
You liked it huh :shaq:

Check this out
More like hate-love relationship. I used to like it up until....the lust chapters happened. I rage quit(only to get back on it after a few weeks lol) so hard when those chapters were released; got even banned for flame baiting on a forum I used to frequent. Don't judge me haha, I was only 14 then.

Bahahaha what did I watch.z3zrULCz3zrULC I thought Byakuya's actor(Miyavi?) was a woman at first. Talk about cosplaying gone wrong.z3zrULC

Keeysan

The humble one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree. The SS arc was decent but anything after that was a mess. The predictable fights(they all had the same pattern, wth) are precisely what ruined the manga to begin with....

More like hate-love relationship. I used to like it up until....the lust chapters happened. I rage quit(only to get back on it after a few weeks lol) so hard when those chapters were released; got even banned for flame baiting on a forum I used to frequent. Don't judge me haha, I was only 14 then.

Bahahaha what did I watch.z3zrULCz3zrULC I thought Byakuya's actor(Miyavi?) was a woman at first. Talk about cosplaying gone wrong.z3zrULC
It’s understandable. The animes can get you on a lost path:williamswtf:
You legit dig some character next thing you know they revealing he’s a male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending