The day i saw a tupac in hargeisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was soo sad i wasn't a phone carrier but the day i saw an exact lookalike of tupac(can come across like him the tupac that died in the 90's that's why i said "i seen tupac in somalia" on a tupac forum and the media went viral about it i was on some conspiracy theory shit walahi you wouldn't believe i can still remember clearly.But it was unlucky i didn't have a phone on me to take pictures even though the nigga was in a car zooming past me while i was in my dads whip lool.

i actually did go back to hargeisa and shot a video on the whereabout i spotted the tupac lookalike uploaded it but didn't get enough views for a long time so i deleted.Tryna get a youtube channel to upload the video for my fans anyone know of any good youtube channels that can upload the video.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
it was soo sad i wasn't a phone carrier but the day i saw an exact lookalike of tupac(can come across like him the tupac that died in the 90's that's why i said "i seen tupac in somalia" on a tupac forum and the media went viral about it i was on some conspiracy theory shit walahi you wouldn't believe i can still remember clearly.But it was unlucky i didn't have a phone on me to take pictures even though the nigga was in a car zooming past me while i was in my dads whip lool.

i actually did go back to hargeisa and shot a video on the whereabout i spotted the tupac lookalike uploaded it but didn't get enough views for a long time so i deleted.Tryna get a youtube channel to upload the video for my fans anyone know of any good youtube channels that can upload the video.
:ulyin::ulyin::gucciwhat::cosbyhmm:

2 pac lives in Somaliland, and hasn't aged since 1996? Nice.
If you read properly which you didn't you would notice i said he looked just like the tupac that died thats why i said i seen him alive in the internationally recognized somalia i was just tryna get fame of troublesome somalia because no one ever knows about somaliland and just says somalia shit like that plus waryaa i was on some conspiracy theory shit still amazed i got fame of off it.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
If that’s true I’m calling the Somaliland immigrantion office. He’s going on the same truck Oromo are on.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

niggas are really thinking being featured on a random bantu channel is an accomplishment aim higher bro. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts