The dangers of dating or marrying single mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to date a single mother for a while. She was playing games and destroyed my self confidence. Avoid single mothers like the plague. They will always have trust issues and f*ck you over.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Women only have one chance and at a young age. Be loyal to your man and don't be crazy and he will never leave you. Give him so much love that he will know he can't get it from some other woman.

I am unhappily married. My husband an I have an understanding. Pay my bills, and he can get a pass sleeping his other wives. No mistresses. We happy :)

Basra

lol
Guys, waad maqashaan eeddo Basra and she is in an open relationship, therefore she’s available to those who are lucky enough to live in MINNESOTA. She doesn’t like Cannucks, don’t bother her.

Muji

VIP
I am unhappily married. My husband an I have an understanding. Pay my bills, and he can get a pass sleeping his other wives. No mistresses. We happy :)

Basra does your old man go down on you or is that reserved for the fresher younger wives

mrlog

VIP
Basra

lol
Guys, waad maqashaan eeddo Basra and she is in an open relationship, therefore she’s available to those who are lucky enough to live in MINNESOTA. She doesn’t like Cannucks, don’t bother her.

Aussie ninyo @Basra reminds me of this lady who owns a baqaar that sells Fadhi in Karmel mall.
I was passing by once and she told me “Eedo kaalay fadhi iibso” I replied fadhi waxaa ka horeeya inaan gabadh helo. She then said “ok keep it moving don’t waste my time”.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I used to date a single mother for a while. She was playing games and destroyed my self confidence. Avoid single mothers like the plague. They will always have trust issues and f*ck you over.

Its how it is in general with older women, even without kids. They will have trust issues, want you to keep reassuring her how much you are into her and constantly bring up the age gap, even though they are far more childish than you are.

Its how it is in general with older women, even without kids. They will have trust issues, want you to keep reassuring her how much you are into her and constantly bring up the age gap, even though they are far more childish than you are.

Kobe

How did you deduce from his post that Somali single mothers are all old? I saw many Somali single mums 20-22 years of age with multi children.

Women only have one chance and at a young age. Be loyal to your man and don't be crazy and he will never leave you. Give him so much love that he will know he can't get it from some other woman.
Why are you solely blaming the women though? A lot of single mothers have been mistreated by their ex husbands. Is that their fault? Gtfoh.

I think some of you guys need to worry about finding a woman who is willing to date you in the first place :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.