the dangerous areas in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
there is the youtuber I been watching named muktar Nuur and he has been vlogging the trips he has been taking in Somalia. overall I am really liking the videos. He showed me how nice Somalia really was. I seen his vlogs from mogadisho, bosaso, kismayo, goobweyn, his trip to the almadow mountains, and a couple of his other videos. I am really interested in visiting Somalia in the future now. before I started watching his videos I wasn't really interested at all.

I seen a lot of nice footage and some great news from Somalis but what about the negative.

where are the unsafe areas in Somalia. How much of Somalia in general is controlled by the al shabab.how successful has the country been when it comes to fighting and getting rid of al shabab.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
you want an rpg to the face?

upload_2018-1-8_19-56-36.png

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
there is the youtuber I been watching named muktar Nuur and he has been vlogging the trips he has been taking in Somalia. overall I am really liking the videos. He showed me how nice Somalia really was. I seen his vlogs from mogadisho, bosaso, kismayo, goobweyn, his trip to the almadow mountains, and a couple of his other videos. I am really interested in visiting Somalia in the future now. before I started watching his videos I wasn't really interested at all.

I seen a lot of nice footage and some great news from Somalis but what about the negative.

where are the unsafe areas in Somalia. How much of Somalia in general is controlled by the al shabab.how successful has the country been when it comes to fighting and getting rid of al shabab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why aren’t people telling this man the truth ?

@Jerome in the house bro there isn’t a guaranteed safety in any region in Somalia like we have here in the west, mainly due to law and order not being present.

With that said any area where your clan is not the majority is a hazard and what you call not “safe”

You may not like that but it is what it is :manny:

That's not true. You can get kidnapped if you go to the wrong place. And worse yet, killed if you go an enemy clans territory during a conflict.

your right, forget too add this into consideration.. damn shame, we can't walk freely in our own country in fear of someone holding a grudge, and seeks revenge.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I didn't think clans were still beefing with each other. I thought everything was okay between the clans. my father wont tell me what clan we from, so I was assuming that if I were to go to Somalia people wouldn't bother me about clan stuff.

If you go to Xamar, don't go anywhere near hotels/building frequented by gov. officials or other AS targets. The rest of it should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.