The Curse of Somali Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Junior

He was the deputy of USC, the second in command after Ceydiid from the very beginning. So even then it was never HAG, in fact those terms were never heard off.

In those old days when you came to pick up a women from another clan, you would never mention your major clan or sub-clan, your start off with sub-sub-clan, in our region HG was never mentioned for inter clan marriage, the person would say they are 'sacad' 'saleeban' or 'ceyr'

With MJ it was worse, when we inter married with them, they would go a step further in the hierarchy, they would say 'reer mahad' sub-sub-sub-clan, some of it still remains until this day, terms like Kablalax or Hiraab were never heard back than, Hiraab started after the civil war, Kablalax was this decade when we started hearing about it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Sxb take the emotions out, what happened in balanbale as part of SSDF and raising the Ethiopian flag on Somali soil, everybody with a bit of knowledge knows about it, this is the first time I have seen someone deny it, it's ok your a young dude that is unaware of history, I understand, even recent history with ICU you were confused between al-itihad and al-shabab, it's fine, I get it.

C/Yusuf was not a qabiilist, he wanted to rule by any means necessary, even if that means thousands of dead people and inviting foreign enemy into the country, his last interview before his death on BBC somali, he lamented how the Ethiopian's betrayed him and are taking over the country, even while he was President they attacked him, his relationship with them is very rich, from SSDF, to the fight against Al-Itihad in the 90's, to 2007 debacle.

I find it incredible your attack on Barre, again it's classic lack of history knowledge, your 2 biggest source of revenue today and the past few decades are Bosaaso port, and Gaalkacayo airport, both of them he built for you, the port was supposed to be Hobyo, the Italian's had the contract, but your elders convinced Barre using qabyaalad arguments, it made no sense to have it up North because we already had Berbera there, he made the injustice happen.

That's also not forgetting much of the institutions and buildings he left behind for you in Northern Gaalkacayo, that's more then 80% revenue, without those government assets granted, you would be nothing today, you live in the most hostile barren region, this conversations wouldn't take place either, to diss the man that made this possible, is treachery and a slap in his face, your whole progress is a result of those two things alone.
Abdullahi yusuf was a wadani he isn't deserving of every Somalis respect, he's the only one who restored the flag of Somalia when Ethiopian took it down and replaced it with their flag. A/Y was arrested by the Ethiopian it's well documented that he's a wadani even siyad barre commended him for his actions in balanbal. It's clear you're going based on your cuqdad warka saxda qoraxda bu ka cad yahay somalida oo dhan ba oo idaacad siad barre hataa sheegtay in Abdullahi yusuf wadani yahay oo calaanka somalia dartiis loo hiray fari qorax ma qariso boowe.

Abdullahi yusuf was a wadani he isn't deserving of every Somalis respect, he's the only one who restored the flag of Somalia when Ethiopian took it down and replaced it with their flag. A/Y was arrested by the Ethiopian it's well documented that he's a wadani even siyad barre commended him for his actions in balanbal. It's clear you're going based on your cuqdad warka saxda qoraxda bu ka cad yahay somalida oo dhan ba oo idaacad siad barre hataa sheegtay in Abdullahi yusuf wadani yahay oo calaanka somalia dartiis loo hiray fari qorax ma qariso boowe.

Sxb I don't hate C/Yusuf at all, I would pick him above Gaas/Faroole, before he built P/land a little fact that is known is that he had several meetings with our elders, his vision was to include us, despite crazy opposition from his own, which he never cared about, but it wasn't meant to be.

We were discussing wadanimo, I actually take my comment regarding less wadani then Siilaanyo back, that was wrong, like I said he was no qabiilist, all he wanted was to rule Somalia by any means necessary, that was the issue we were discussing, his stint in Ethiopian prison and SSDF there was a big gap

If he had other means to conquer and the man power from his tribe, many whom died from mosquito bites in Jowhar, he would have done so, he viewed the alliance with TPLF the same as Barre against Mengistu when Somali's supported the TPLF, he naively thought they had Somali's interest at heart because of this and these snakes notoriously portray themselves as such.

When Barre fell and before Ali Mahdi was elected which the international community (with the exclusion of Italy) supported including the entire Darood (except Ogadeen) out of spite, C/Yusuf did a very brave wadani act by meeting Ceydiid (they were buddies from the military), he told him directly he wanted the PM position and will get the whole Darood in line and to dump Tuure

Ceydiid refused this on the basis he made that promise to Tuur and he is a man of his words, it was the biggest fucking mistake he made among others, it wasn't part of the Qadr of Allah, but had he accepted, we would have avoided all the death and destruction that followed. But hindsight is 20/20 they say.

If you look at it from that respect, yes he is a wadani, although very naive, he couldn't move or go to the toilet without TPLF, he and Ceydiid/Bare are cut from the same cloth, the soviet military doctrine of seizing absolute power with no compromises, that was the downfall for all, Barre was able to dominate with an army, Ceydiid also to an extend until it all collapsed, but C/Yusuf didn't have much beyond P/land and TPLF muscle whom he thought were his best friends.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Sxb take the emotions out, what happened in balanbale as part of SSDF and raising the Ethiopian flag on Somali soil, everybody with a bit of knowledge knows about it, this is the first time I have seen someone deny it, it's ok your a young dude that is unaware of history, I understand, even recent history with ICU you were confused between al-itihad and al-shabab, it's fine, I get it.

C/Yusuf was not a qabiilist, he wanted to rule by any means necessary, even if that means thousands of dead people and inviting foreign enemy into the country, his last interview before his death on BBC somali, he lamented how the Ethiopian's betrayed him and are taking over the country, even while he was President they attacked him, his relationship with them is very rich, from SSDF, to the fight against Al-Itihad in the 90's, to 2007 debacle.

I find it incredible your attack on Barre, again it's classic lack of history knowledge, your 2 biggest source of revenue today and the past few decades are Bosaaso port, and Gaalkacayo airport, both of them he built for you, the port was supposed to be Hobyo, the Italian's had the contract, but your elders convinced Barre using qabyaalad arguments, it made no sense to have it up North because we already had Berbera there, he made the injustice happen.

That's also not forgetting much of the institutions and buildings he left behind for you in Northern Gaalkacayo, that's more then 80% revenue, without those government assets granted, you would be nothing today, you live in the most hostile barren region, this conversations wouldn't take place either, to diss the man that made this possible, is treachery and a slap in his face, your whole progress is a result of those two things alone.
Another blatant lie, now you're just being conniving, said barre didn't build the port the deal was already done & work resumed before barre took office carried out by the Italian company that got the contract. He didn't build the galkacyo airport it was SSDF Abdullahi yusuf who built it & it was expanded by the other leaders of puntland. It's a well known fact that siad barre targeted moxamud salabeen he placed an embargo against them closing the ports of bosaso & kismayo people from those regions use to travel to xamar or berbera to use those ports it's well documented & your cuqdad infused slander won't change that. Yes there's some infrastructure in Galkacyo left by siad barre era but not near enough as there is in Mogadishu or hargaisa but do you see me complaining? Siad barre built up hargaisa & Mogadishu much more than puntland so I fail to see your point, shaydanka Iska Naar bradar beentana Iska dhaaf fadlan waa billahi towfiq.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb I don't hate C/Yusuf at all, I would pick him above Gaas/Faroole, before he built P/land a little fact that is known is that he had several meetings with our elders, his vision was to include us, despite crazy opposition from his own, which he never cared about, but it wasn't meant to be.

We were discussing wadanimo, I actually take my comment regarding less wadani then Siilaanyo back, that was wrong, like I said he was no qabiilist, all he wanted was to rule Somalia by any means necessary, that was the issue we were discussing, his stint in Ethiopian prison and SSDF there was a big gap

If he had other means to conquer and the man power from his tribe, many whom died from mosquito bites in Jowhar, he would have done so, he viewed the alliance with TPLF the same as Barre against Mengistu when Somali's supported the TPLF, he naively thought they had Somali's interest at heart because of this and these snakes notoriously portray themselves as such.

When Barre fell and before Ali Mahdi was elected which the international community (with the exclusion of Italy) supported including the entire Darood (except Ogadeen) out of spite, C/Yusuf did a very brave wadani act by meeting Ceydiid (they were buddies from the military), he told him directly he wanted the PM position and will get the whole Darood in line and to dump Tuure

Ceydiid refused this on the basis he made that promise to Tuur and he is a man of his words, it was the biggest fucking mistake he made among others, it wasn't part of the Qadr of Allah, but had he accepted, we would have avoided all the death and destruction that followed. But hindsight is 20/20 they say.

If you look at it from that respect, yes he is a wadani, although very naive, he couldn't move or go to the toilet without TPLF, he and Ceydiid/Bare are cut from the same cloth, the soviet military doctrine of seizing absolute power with no compromises, that was the downfall for all, Barre was able to dominate with an army, Ceydiid also to an extend until it all collapsed, but C/Yusuf didn't have much beyond P/land and TPLF muscle whom he thought were his best friends.
Another lie :draketf: Abdullahi yusuf told ceydiid to become prime minister, he was a guest for ceydiid in xamar & when ceydiid refused they both ran for president & all the hawiye voted for ceydiid since all the people there were hawiye so Abdullahi yusuf slid out the door. Abdullahi yusuf has got puntland as his legacy what has ceydiid & siad barre have to show:stevej:

@Cognitivedissonance

You really going that low to claim Siyaad Barre government wasn't responsible for giving the contract to build Bosaaso to the Italian's, but this was an independent thing by your uncles? really??

You have gone absolutely crazy sxb with the qabyaalad cool aid, it's affecting your ability to reason, hence I will end the discussion here, because it's going nowhere.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

You really going that low to claim Siyaad Barre government wasn't responsible for giving the contract to build Bosaaso to the Italian's, but this was an independent thing by your uncles? really, you have gone absolutely crazy sxb, that's the end of this discussion, because once you begin to make up facts of some uncle tales, it becomes a fruitless discussion.
Really? I called you out first spewing your qabyalad induced insidious slanders that you've heard from the apocalyptic terrorist hotbed Moryan Bermuda isbaaro triangle :chrisfreshhah:

The only to deal with your kind is to fight fire with Fire insha Allah kuli waa Ina laa buufinayaa in sha Allah.
Fulayoow guuli kuu dhawaa :icon lol:

All this chest thumping and your elders are crying "we are Palestinians" at the sound of the first bullets. :icon lol:

Even your leaders were struggling to escape reer hilowle bullets.:icon lol:
1qj02r.jpg

Abdullahi yusuf was a wadani.
I find it amusing you are celebrating an insignificant warlord who was given 24 hours to leave Jowhar by Maxamed Dheere and later pimp-slapped by a junior Ethiopian officer in Villa Somalia. But, I guess if you don't have any sort of meaningful history, every little "achievement" helps, even if it means getting pimp slapped by foreigners in your own house. :icon lol:
The worst part is the poor focker didn't have any chance of returning to the very Puntland he helped create, after he was defeated. Instead he had to die in exile in a Yemeni toilet.:icon lol:

Beer Doofaar led a very sad life, but atleast it's over, right?
He no longer has to collect any more L's.:icon mrgreen:

Abdullahi yusuf was a wadani he isn't deserving of every Somalis respect, he's the only one who restored the flag of Somalia when Ethiopian took it down and replaced it with their flag.
:draketf:
Beer Doofaar was the idiot who tried to hand Somalia to Ethiopia.

In 1982 the SSDF, together with the Ethiopian army, invaded Somalia in the north to cut the country in two parts and issue a deadly blow to the government. The invasion was a failure. The Somali national army resisted. Only two Somali districts close to the Ethiopian border (Gaalgodob and Balamballe in the Mudug region) were captured and held until 1988. Many Somalis were angry about the Ethiopian participation in taking Somali territory. The SSDF lost popular support, and the Ethiopian government increasingly perceived the SSDF as unreliable (Compagnon 1990:30).
wZbkgyS.png

Page 150
Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia
http://www.academia.edu/22874247/Po...te_and_Identity_Formation_in_Northern_Somalia

No amount of propaganda will hide that shame.
:stopit:

Many groups, such as USC, SPM, SNM., were opposed to the MOD regime, but neither of them were willing to hand their god given land to foreigners.
:snoop:

Fulayoow guuli kuu dhawaa :icon lol:

All this internet talk and your elders are crying "we are Palestinians". :icon lol:

Even your leaders were struggling to escape reer hilowle bullets.:icon lol:
1qj02r.jpg

I find it amusing you are celebrating an insignificant warlord who was given 24 hours to leave Jowhar by Maxamed Dheere and later pimp-slapped by a junior Ethiopian officer in Villa Somalia. But, I guess if you don't have any sort of meaningful history, every little "achievement" helps, even if it means getting pimp slapped by foreigners in your own house. :icon lol:
The worst part is the poor focker didn't have any chance of returning to the very Puntland he helped create, after he was defeated. Instead he had to die in exile in a Yemeni toilet.:icon lol:

Beer Doofaar led a very sad life, but atleast it's over, right?
He no longer has to collect any more L's.:icon mrgreen:

:draketf:
Beer Doofaar was the idiot who tried to hand Somalia to Ethiopia.

wZbkgyS.png

Page 150
Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia
http://www.academia.edu/22874247/Po...te_and_Identity_Formation_in_Northern_Somalia

No amount of propaganda will hide that shame.
:stopit:

Many groups, such as USC, SPM, SNM., were opposed to the MOD regime, but neither of them were willing to hand their god given land to foreigners.
:snoop:

The SSDF invaded Somalia many times and they only ever one once, and when they did they were dealt with soon after. There was no Ethiopian participation except in the arming of this group. They had the man power and the expertise, after all for the most part the were MJ and exiled high ranking military officers.

You don't even try to hide what you are doing. The only person to give away Somali territory was the man who signed the MoU abdishakur who hails from HG. I wonder for what meager sum of money was he willing to commit high treason. I would like to believe it is of the same magnitude as the money mahdi got for the dumping of highly toxic waste in Somalias seas. Just some loose change.

It is will known that AY didn't hang the Ethiopian flag in Somalia. Hence his many years in an Ethiopian jail. The things people say out of FKD are usually funny, they usually have very little truth.

Out of all those groups the most 'wadani' has to be the SNM, a separatist group. All those groups were the scourge of Somalia. Unable and unwilling to facilitate the creation of a inclusive government.

The SSDF invaded Somalia many times and they only ever one once, and when they did they were dealt with soon after. There was no Ethiopian participation except in the arming of this group. They had the man power and the expertise, after all for the most part the were MJ and exiled high ranking military officers.

It is will known that AY didn't hang the Ethiopian flag in Somalia. Hence his many years in an Ethiopian jail. The things people say out of FKD are usually funny, they usually have very little truth.
You saw the source what more do you need?

It clearly reads, "In 1982 the SSDF, together with the Ethiopian army, invaded Somalia in the north to cut the country in two parts".

It is an undeniable fact, Abdullahi Yusuf's SSDF marched in Balanbale and Galdogob with Ethiopian tanks, not a single person can deny that.

The only person to give away Somali territory was the man who signed the MoU abdishakur who hails from HG.
You can not blame Abdishakur for the MOD, he is a minister who was ordered to sign the agreement on behalf of the PM.
"Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaarke amarkiisa ayaan ku saxiixan heshiishka"

I still do not completely acquit him of his role in the MOD, he should have atleast asked his superiors what exactly he was signing.

If anyone is to 'blame' for the MOU it's CCC, the PM at the time.
Here is CCC explaining how he was duped into agreeing with the MOU.

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf

If CCC had not agreed to the MOU, Abdishakuur would not have had any right to sign the agreement and Kenyan would not have any claim to our sea.
:kanyeshrug:
I would like to believe it is of the same magnitude as the money mahdi got for the dumping of highly toxic waste in Somalias seas.
Ali Mahdi is another disaster, but what has he got to do with the thread?

All those groups were the scourge of Somalia. Unable and unwilling to facilitate the creation of a inclusive government.
The two groups directly responsible for the prolonged civil war in Somalia are:
1) Afweyne/Morgan/Gabyow faction for refusing to peacefully hand over power and turning the war against kacaan into a qabiil war.
2) Abdullahi Yusuf/Warlord/Ethiopia faction for destroying the fragile peace, law & order established by ICU.

Ma been baan sheegay?

Last edited:

It clearly reads, "In 1982 the SSDF, together with the Ethiopian army, invaded Somalia in the north to cut the country in two parts".

It is an undeniable fact, Abdullahi Yusuf's SSDF marched in Balanbale and Galdogob with Ethiopian tanks, not a single person can deny that.

You can not blame Abdishakur for the MOD, he is a minister who was ordered to sign the agreement on behalf of the PM.

I still do not completely acquit him of his role in the MOD, he should have atleast asked his superiors what exactly he was signing.

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf

If CCC had not agreed to the MOU, Abdishakuur would not have had any right to sign the agreement and Kenyan would not have any claim to our sea.

1) Afweyne/Morgan/Gabyow faction for refusing to peacefully hand over power and turning the war against kacaan into a qabiil war.
2) Abdullahi Yusuf/Warlord/Ethiopia faction for destroying the fragile peace, law & order established by ICU.

Ma been baan sheegay?

I don't believe abdishakur was clueluess in what he was doing. It would be an insult to his intelligence to such that. If CC is a part of this then he also hanged along his donkey.

Abdullahi Yusuf did not invade with Habesh in 1982, it is fact.

Significant blame for our situation today also rests on the shoulders of the USC and their successors. Sure they toppled the regime but they had no vision (no plan for state rebuilding) and worse yet they gave rise to the warlord era that lasted some 15 years. It's crazy that some of these ex warlords can still move around Mogadishu freely and hold government positions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

Ma been baan sheegay?

Abdishakur signed that agreement not CCC unless you can show me his signature anywhere you have no grounds to accuse him, no one can make you do anything without ones consent. No one held a gun to his head he signed it on his own accord. You're the hawiye version of waraabe you're delusional & seriously believe this lie you've concocted in your head due to the envy & jealousy you harbour in your heart which leads to the sense of inferiority you feel when you hear MJ, somalida Maxay dhahan xaasidka waa doqon.

Last edited:
I don't believe abdishakur was clueluess in what he was doing. It would be an insult to his intelligence to such that. If CC is a part of this then he also hanged along his donkey.
Abdishakur was only asked to sign the agreement on behalf on CCC as you saw in the previous videos.

A minister can not sign deals without full authorization from the government (PM or Pres).
In fact it is illegal for a minister to sign an agreement with complete authorization of the PM or President.

It was CCC who sent letters to the UN questioning the maritime borders of the nation. Abdishakur just sealed the deal in Nairobi after being asked to sign it on behalf of CCC.

If anyone is responsible for the MOU, it is the man who gave the order to sign it and sent letters to the UN questioning our maritime borders.
Before CCC sent those letters our maritime borders were set in stone, since 1960, just like our land borders.

We haven't lost the case, and Insha'Allah we won't, so I don't there is any need for anyone should be hanged.

Abdullahi Yusuf did not invade with Habesh in 1982, it is fact.
Are you denying Ethiopians invaded in 1982? Or are you denying that Abdullahi Yusuf invaded in 1982? :icon e confused:

Significant blame for our situation today also rests on the shoulders of the USC and their successors. Sure they toppled the regime but they had no vision (no plan for state rebuilding) and worse yet they gave rise to the warlord era that lasted some 15 years.
The United Somali Congress(USC) was formed by learned intellectuals that aimed to not only bring down a fascist, dictatorial & tyrannical regime and the entire culture of nepotism and banditry it fathered; but to also reverse the misrepresentation and misuse of history.
It was not simply a political struggle or a power struggle but a national uprising against the continuous bastardization of Somali history and the systemic neglect of non-MOD groups' history while proclaiming and celebrating certain other characters as National Heroes. It is this divisive mentality that fuels suspicions and mistrust between the different Somali groups today and rationalizes conflict.
USC and many other groups called for Siad Barre the step down peacefully before taking up arms.
Here is a video of Dr.Bood, USC chairman, pleading with Siyaad Barre to peacefully step down and save the Somali people and nation from more bloodshed and destruction.

USC had a vision of equality, unity and democracy in Somalia, which is the same reason USC met with various rebel factions such as: SNM, SPM, SDM, SSNM,SSDF and many more. They would have succeeded in creating a permanent government if it wasn't for the UNOSOM "disarmament" schemes which allowed warlords such as Morgan and Gabyow to regroup.

It's crazy that some of these ex warlords can still move around Mogadishu freely and hold government positions.
The warlords you are talking about were ousted by UIC, a local movement, only to be brought back on Ethiopian tanks in 2006 by your beloved Abdullahi Yusuf.

Significant blame for our situation today also rests on the shoulders of
Objectively speaking, the two men responsible for the prolonging the civil war, as I said in the last post are Siad Barre and Abdullahi Yusuf.
If Siad Barre had accepted the advice of Dr. Bood and the many other intellectuals that requested for him to step down, the various rebel groups would not have been forced to take up arms and there would not have been a civil war in Somalia.
If Abdullahi Yusuf had made a deal with UIC before bringing 50,000 Ethiopians troops and absolutely obliterating the capital, the civil war would have ended.
Ma been baan sheegay?

Abdishakur signed that agreement not CCC unless you can show me his signature anywhere you have no grounds to accuse him, no one can make you do anything without ones consent. No one held a gun to his head he signed it on his own accord.
I saw your video, CCC does not clear his name, all he asks is for people not to politicize the issue.
CCC is the man who sent letters to the UN questioning our maritime borders not Abdishakur.

The fact is anyone, even yourself, could have signed the MOU in Nairobi but it is not legal unless you have full authorization from the government(i.e President or Prime Minister).

PM CCC gave a speech about how he was duped into agreeing with the MOU.
Would he have done this if he was not responsible for the MOU?

In the video I posted, you saw how Abdishakur said infront of CCC, "I was following the PM's orders when I signed the MOU in Nairobi", if this is not true why did CCC not refute this statement?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdishakur was only asked to sign the agreement on behalf on CCC as you saw in the previous videos.

A minister can not sign deals without full authorization from the government (PM or Pres).
In fact it is illegal for a minister to sign an agreement with complete authorization of the PM or President.

It was CCC who sent letters to the UN questioning the maritime borders of the nation. Abdishakur just sealed the deal in Nairobi after being asked to sign it on behalf of CCC.

If anyone is responsible for the MOU, it is the man who gave the order to sign it and sent letters to the UN questioning our maritime borders.
Before CCC sent those letters our maritime borders were set in stone, since 1960, just like our land borders.

We haven't lost the case, and Insha'Allah we won't, so I don't there is any need for anyone should be hanged.

Are you denying Ethiopians invaded in 1982? Or are you denying that Abdullahi Yusuf invaded in 1982? :icon e confused:

The United Somali Congress(USC) was formed by learned intellectuals that aimed to not only bring down a fascist, dictatorial & tyrannical regime and the entire culture of nepotism and banditry it fathered; but to also reverse the misrepresentation and misuse of history.
It was not simply a political struggle or a power struggle but a national uprising against the continuous bastardization of Somali history and the systemic neglect of non-MOD groups' history while proclaiming and celebrating certain other characters as National Heroes. It is this divisive mentality that fuels suspicions and mistrust between the different Somali groups today and rationalizes conflict.
USC and many other groups called for Siad Barre the step down peacefully before taking up arms.
Here is a video of Dr.Bood, USC chairman, pleading with Siyaad Barre to peacefully step down and save the Somali people and nation from more bloodshed and destruction.

USC had a vision of equality, unity and democracy in Somalia, which is the same reason USC met with various rebel factions such as: SNM, SPM, SDM, SSNM,SSDF and many more. They would have succeeded in creating a permanent government if it wasn't for the UNOSOM "disarmament" schemes which allowed warlords such as Morgan and Gabyow to regroup.

The warlords you are talking about were ousted by UIC, a local movement, only to be brought back on Ethiopian tanks in 2006 by your beloved Abdullahi Yusuf.

Objectively speaking, the two men responsible for the prolonging the civil war, as I said in the last post are Siad Barre and Abdullahi Yusuf.
If Siad Barre had accepted the advice of Dr. Bood and the many other intellectuals that requested for him to step down, the various rebel groups would not have been forced to take up arms and there would not have been a civil war in Somalia.
If Abdullahi Yusuf had made a deal with UIC before bringing 50,000 Ethiopians troops and absolutely obliterating the capital, the civil war would have ended.
Ma been baan sheegay?

I saw your video, CCC does not clear his name, all he asks is for people not to politicize the issue.
CCC is the man who sent letters to the UN questioning our maritime borders not Abdishakur.

The fact is anyone, even yourself, could have signed the MOU in Nairobi but it is not legal unless you have full authorization from the government(i.e President or Prime Minister).

PM CCC gave a speech about how he was duped into agreeing with the MOU.
Would he have done this if he was not responsible for the MOU?

In the video I posted, you saw how Abdishakur said infront of CCC, "I was following the PM's orders when I signed the MOU in Nairobi", if this is not true why did CCC not refute this statement?
@3:15 CCC is asked why he remained silent about these disputes & he says cause the court case is on going plus he's the prime minister he didn't want to impose on the court & also make a statement that could be damaging or incriminating towards Somalia case which can be used by the Kenyans to strengthen or lend credibility to their case. He wants to show Somalis in general that this hearing will clearly show he had no involvement once the international courts reach their verdict.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions & no one force no one to sign abdishakur did it by his own free will since he's not a slave.

Last edited:
@Cognitivedissonance

You keep loosing credibility sxb just give up, he spoke about it as per video posted, it's part of law that no MP can sign anything without authorisation from the President or Prime Minister.

No one is exonerating Shakur in this, but it's very clear it was ordered by CC, you better off using the same arguments he was using, that he wasn't aware and had been tricked, which is the arguments he used in the previous videos, I would be more inclined to believe in that.

That is a far better defence than what you are doing right now, which shows pure intense qabyaalad and blindness, your flogging a dead horse here, there are things so blatant so indefensible, it's best to just leave it, because arguing for it destroys your credibility in other things which I support you on.

leave this alone sxb

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

You keep loosing credibility sxb just give up, he spoke about it as per video posted, it's part of law that no MP can sign anything without authorisation from the President or Prime Minister.

No one is exonerating Shakur in this, but it's very clear it was ordered by CC, you better off using the same arguments he was using, that he wasn't aware and had been tricked, which is the arguments he used in the previous videos, I would be more inclined to believe in that.

That is a far better defence than what you are doing right now, which shows pure intense qabyaalad and blindness, your flogging a dead horse here, there are things so blatant so indefensible, it's best to just leave it, because arguing for it destroys your credibility in other things which I support you on.

leave this alone sxb
Destroy my credibility? First of all you're not fit to be my judge & I don't need anyone's support except Allah.

Are you a wadani Horta cause you don't come across as a nationalist. if you know anything about a court case especially one of this magnitude you would know not to speak about it while it's still on going if you're involved in one best keep silent till the court has reached its verdict but I see how one from the Bermuda moryaan isbaaro triangle would be oblivious to that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending