The curse of BLM Somali fanatics in the diaspora

Many of these BLM Somali fanatics don't even know their own parents village in Somalia.They have been in the West for less than 30 years and we all see them marching along with the God forsaken black community. A majority of these fanatics already have gained criminal records and have no future employment prospects. They will be a burden on the entire diaspora for the next 70 years with the indoctrination they received. This is why it is very important to have your kids vacation in Somalia, Kenya,Ethiopia or Djibouti to have their daqan/culture intact. They will be like these culture-less blacks in the West in the next couple of years and emulate their lower social economic status and preference for poverty if not helped. They should at least emulate our white kins preference for upward mobility in life if they are to forsake their culture.

I will disown any of my kids if they become like these lost adults protesting for lost causes. They will be thrown out of my home and will be tasked with fending for their own basic needs. May Allah not curse me with any BLM fanatics offsprings.

Trending