The cucks, liberals and feminists are coming for this based African American Muslim who has four wives

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
That dude is either a troll or an insecure guy, he is offering 5k to his followers to help him identify trolls that were harassing the past few days.

Mozart

You need people like me
824B8EB2-529A-44C1-BC17-631959538C5F.jpeg

Someone give me some backgroun info why is he looking for twitters user real accounts? What does it want to do after he finds them? Cant he get banned for that? :damedamn:

how so and is there any proof of this
He filmed one of his wives tying his shoes and posted it on twitter for clouts.. He claims to be muslim but behaves very disrespectful towards women... I don't even get how some women want to live like this anyways..The way he talks about them remind me of a man who owns cattles

Btw.. I'm not against polygamy if it's done in accordance with islamic values.. Islam doesn't permit us to treat our wives bad.. And by bad I mean post them tying shoes and also refer to them in a disrespecting way.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
78F08007-3143-42E0-BE9C-FD67CD746405.jpeg

But this is liberating and brave. My scouter is detecting a simp level of over 9000 from this. Nappa is freaking out and he says it’s impossible that someone can be that much of a cuck.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He filmed one of his wives tying his shoes and posted it on twitter for clouts.. He claims to be muslim but behaves very disrespectful towards women... I don't even get how some women want to live like this anyways..The way he talks about them remind me of a man who owns cattles
Young man u just took that first step to swallowing that redpill :wow:

Look at yourself bro. You treat females good and with respect where has that gotten you. Meanwhile this guy over here is straight up violating and look at him he got 4 shordies on rotation :ohlord:

I don't like treating women bad it's not in my nature to be a mean person to anyone but if you wanna score then you gotta be willing to switch up your game and adapt to the times :sass1:

Trending