The Creepy School Bus 🚌

I'll give you some background into it, so basically this is a creepy pasta about a organized network of kidnappers using fake school buses around schools to lure children in to never be seen again. I don't want to spoil too much but these videos will be in the form of messages between kids and it was well written. Have fun and tell me what you think of it

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'll give you some background into it, so basically this is a creepy pasta about a organized network of kidnappers using fake school buses around schools to lure children in to never be seen again. I don't want to spoil too much but these videos will be in the form of messages between kids and it was well written. Have fun and tell me what you think of it

too long but I'll watch later I'm a bit busy right now

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nah it's true we do. What about where you live?
We use bike 🚲 most of us cuz 70% of sweden is just tree so everyone is aware of it and environment is a big deal here but few ride public busses which is for everyone matter of fact its electric bus so we dont harm the nature
1607190742140.jpeg

Last edited:
We use bike 🚲 most of us cuz 70% of sweden is just tree so everyone is aware of it and environment is a big deal here but few ride public busses which is for everyone matter of fact its electric bus so we dont harm the nature
That's interesting, is your school close to where you live?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Aww some of you guys had school buses picking you up :ohlord: In the UK we had free public transport whilst attending school, so everyday it was the big red bus.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
From the moment she said “6th grade sucks” I turned off the video. Might watch another time (probably not)

Trending