The countries that support and condemn China's oppression of it's minorities

Notice something?

4.png
Screen%20Shot%202019-07-16%20at%2009.12.08.png

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/17/asia/uyghurs-muslim-countries-china-intl/index.html

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I get your point. I think Somalia is simply supporting the Chinese for political reasons, as they may be making deals. I ain't saying that to justify that. But, I am saying that to provide an explanation.

Politics and gain can make for some very fucked up supportive positions on acts that should be condemned by everyone on the planet Earth.

southside

Hiiraan
very sad, all the white gaal nations condemn china for the inhumane treatment of the uyghur muslim minority while many muslim countries still supports china

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Most of these poor Africans/Asian countries also owe huge debt to China. They loan money when they know they cant possibly repay it. They recently took control of the main port of Sri lanka they built for 99 years when they couldn't pay the loan back.

The rich sand countries and Russia always stick with fellow brutal regimes.

One Ummah

@911

The “Ummah” moved to Paristan, Sydneystan and Londonstan and soon, they will demand Trump made the Mufti and Macron the Caliph of the new “Ummah”. Some Muslim lives are more important than other Muslim lives. The brainwashing is complete and it is success. Sxb, distribute the memo.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:westbrookwtf:
Muslim countries are absolutely pathetic. We are led by spineless bastards and straight up munaafiqiin.
:susp:
This type of immorality is why we are in the sorry state that we are in today and why we will remain so for the foreseeable future. Long live the west.

:westbrookwtf:
Muslim countries are absolutely pathetic. We are led by spineless bastards and straight up munaafiqiin.
:susp:
This type of immorality is why we are in the sorry state that we are in today and why we will remain so for the foreseeable future. Long live the west.

@Crow

Since your loyalty is towards the Puntland government and not to the SFG, did the leadership of Puntland condemn it and if not, are they included those who you are condemning above? Or, are your clan leadership above condemnation? It’s funny how you guys call others munaafiqiin!!! Issues like this and Somalis infatuation with clan enclaves, times like this, silence is gold.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow

Since your loyalty is towards the Puntland government and not to the SFG, did the leadership of Puntland condemn it and if not, are they included those who you are condemning above? Or, are your clan leadership above condemnation? It’s funny how you guys call others munaafiqiin!!! Issues like this and Somalis infatuation with clan enclaves, times like this, silence is gold.
I include everyone. The excuse that we are a poor and dependent country doesn't do it for me. This is a matter of principle, a matter of faith. There can be no compromising on this issue.

To tell you the truth, the blame does not fall entirely on the shoulders of Muslim leaders and politicians. Every Muslim in those countries who remains silent and complacent is also responsible. This should be a major issue. There should be protests every week (even more than people did for Palestine - East Turkestan is a hundred times worse) and BDS style boycotts.

Instead, you hear a deafening silence that tells you everything you need to know about the ummah today. History will judge this and, more importantly, Allah will judge this.

I include everyone. The excuse that we are a poor and dependent country doesn't do it for me. This is a matter of principle, a matter of faith. There can be no compromising on this issue.

To tell you the truth, the blame does not fall entirely on the shoulders of Muslim leaders and politicians. Every Muslim in those countries who remains silent and complacent is also responsible. This should be a major issue. There should be protests every week (even more than people did for Palestine - East Turkestan is a hundred times worse) and BDS style boycotts.

Instead, you hear a deafening silence that tells you everything you need to know about the ummah today. History will judge this and, more importantly, Allah will judge this.

@Crow

Sxb, there is no ‘ummah’ but nation-states that require from you a visa to visit their countries or are given permission to stay a certain duration and then leave. If there was an ‘Ummah’, our parents would’ve been welcomed and settled into these ‘Ummah’ nations and no need for them to apply asylum and be settled in non-Muslim countries. There wouldn’t have been a civil war in Somalia if there was an ‘Ummah’. Why would a boy in Hargeisa or in Bosaaso care about a Chinese Muslim boy when he doesn’t care about a Congolese Muslim boy in the Congo and they are at war with each other? How does this ‘Ummah’ work in your head, when you consider your fellow Somali Muslims as enemies because of tribal feudalism? Is the Chinese Muslim guy more important to you than the Somali Muslim guy in hargeisa or in Baraxleey? You diss and wish these guys of destruction on these forums and yet, you show solidarity with a Chinese Muslim? How does it work?

One Arab Palestinian guy gets shot and there’s an uproar in the Muslim world.

Turkish muslims are being caged and tortured in literal Nazi concentration camps in China and the Muslim world is silent.

Notice something??

One Arab Palestinian guy gets shot and there’s an uproar in the Muslim world.

Turkish muslims are being caged and tortured in literal Nazi concentration camps in China and the Muslim world is silent.

Notice something??
False equivalence. Israel is a democratic country which prides itself on human rights similar to the Western model. While China doesn't and never has been. The country has a different social structure, totally dissimilar from the Western ones and doesn't care for international political pressure.

China has a significant geoeconomic influence on most of those countries, so you have to think in context, and not overly simplify it. Being outraged for what China does in its domestic affairs will do nothing, even though it's fucked up.

VixR

Veritas
Human rights is an expensive or irrelevant concept to the developing world.

It’s less about their economics (though it’s likely correlated), and more revealing about where they are with their value sets.

Human rights is an expensive or irrelevant concept to the developing world.

It’s less about their economics (though it’s likely correlated), and more revealing about where they are with their value sets.
It is correlated, nations which are democratic/liberal often allow creative destruction in current markets.This allows economic advancements.

VixR

Veritas
It is correlated, nations which are democratic/liberal often allow creative destruction in current markets.This allows economic advancements.
I can see how that might be the case. The more economically comfortable the average citizen is, the more expansive the scope of their “rights” becomes.

It can even become distorted, in some cases. There’s people in Western countries who say free college is a “human right”.

Meanwhile, in developing countries, the definition of what’s right isn’t nearly as high-minded. China is just asserting its will as the stronger. That’s just life.