The corruption and Injustice in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The federal government of Somalia is violating the Rule of Law, The prime minister and the president of Somalia are violating the law.

on May 2017 a man who killed the director of the supreme court of Somalia was captured. here is the video . The killer was interviewed on the video and he claims a "Devil" made him kill the director of the supreme court of Somalia.

well, while the government of Somalia claimed the family of the victim said they will accept a money and "Forgave" the killer but that was a lie. the family of the victim was interviewed and They said the government of Somalia lied about them asking for money (Diyo).
The reason the killer wasn't executed was because he is from the same clan as the Prime minister of Somalia. He did not face any charges nor brought to court. This is abusing of power and how dare the government expect the citizens to follow the laws when the GOVERNMENT is violating the law?

Farmaajo bodyguards ran over two innocent civilians, one died and the killer was NOT brought to justice.

A man who killed someone by accident is brought to the court then why not get the Killer who admits he killed someone to the court? If all the criminals were brought to justice then nobody is gonna stop a criminal from facing justice But nobody is going to accept the justice works ONLY on you, not on us.

Agent 47

a criminal is criminal, If the family of the minister is not accepting Diyo then Let the killer get the Tiir But Nobody is going to accept the other criminals get no charges because they are from the same clan as the president or the prime minister:bell:

Instead of throwing days long fits about a mooryian on his way to hang for murdering a man in cold blood, go and do something useful for your people. I have an idea, maybe you could go and fundraise for all your starving nomads or build a school in your underserved villages...

I think until we have a fair trust worthy islamic judicial system with honest judges independent of politicians, bribery and mooryaans, death sentences shouldnt be carried out. Other wise it becomes selective justice. Infact for as long as tigre troops and murdering, imprisoning and torturing innocent Somali nobody should be put up to death. Prison sentence if proven. Nobody trust a somali government anyways.

Just checked the second video. 2 killers one put up to death and the other let off through masuqmasi. This is why I said the above

They need to be shamed if they haven't provided a fair compensation for the victims of the car accident.

Inshallah, we can see a time where killers of Siraji and that supreme court don't walk free because of their qabil.

Agent 47

Instead of throwing days long fits about a mooryian on his way to hang for murdering a man in cold blood, go and do something useful for your people. I have an idea, maybe you could go and fundraise for all your starving nomads or build a school in your underserved villages...
Go contribute to your semi-desert villages, Nobody cares what dogs like you gotta say.:camby:

Agent 47

I think until we have a fair trust worthy islamic judicial system with honest judges independent of politicians, bribery and mooryaans, death sentences shouldnt be carried out. Other wise it becomes selective justice. Infact for as long as tigre troops and murdering, imprisoning and torturing innocent Somali nobody should be put up to death. Prison sentence if proven. Nobody trust a somali government anyways.

Just checked the second video. 2 killers one put up to death and the other let off through masuqmasi. This is why I said the above
Totally agreed.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Is there any proof that they've been let go and have there been any court proceedings at all?

A lot of what you hear is bs propoganda in Somalia regardless of how many news outlets repeat a lie.

However if it's true then I'm disappointed in Farmaajo's administration.

I haven't seen anything decent coming out from his term so far but bad news.

Agent 47

Is there any proof that they've been let go and have there been any court proceedings at all?

A lot of what you hear is bs propoganda in Somalia regardless of how many news outlets repeat a lie.

However if it's true then I'm disappointed in Farmaajo's administration.

I haven't seen anything decent coming out from his term so far but bad news.
He was captured in May, he admits he killed the guy, the government lies about the family asking for Diyo when they said the killer should face justice. pretty sure that guy is free.

"waan walanahay, sheydan aa igale waana dile":gucciwhat:

If the guy who killed the minister is the only one who faces charges, that means a message from kheyre and farmaajo. people are not protesting because they want to save a killer, they're protesting because it's injustice message from Villa Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts