The corrupted Amaxaar Kalgacal family of Siil-yanyo exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
wallahi they are ugly but I wont judge them as ive been told i look a chromosome away from a disaster. :meleshame:

If you had to sleep only with one between the two sisters , which one would you choose? answer honestly and this goes for all the guys in here.

Hodan Axmed Siil-Yanyo
261_arooskii4.jpg

or...................

Luul Axmed Siil-Yanyo
Luul_Axmed_Siilanyo.png

IMG_0675.JPG

Ugly where :umwhat:

These girls are gorgeous, cultured and retained their original skin tones. I doubt with their privileged life they care what ppl who have a problem with their father think of their looks.

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 29264

Ugly where :umwhat:

These girls are gorgeous, cultured and retained their original skin tones. I doubt with their privileged life they care what ppl who have a problem with their father think of their looks.

That was years and years ago when she was skinnier. Now she is a habar to the point she is looking like the twin of Amina Waris :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. It seems age hasn't been kind to her.

Hopefully she can get a plastic surgery with that "privileged life" stolen cash. :samwelcome:
Luul_Silanyo.png

Bohol

VIP
No shame in ageing, if ilahays been kind enough to grant you the years. Who cares if it shows.

There is a reason why both of them Hodan and Luul were divorced before their daddy Silanyo was elected (no one wanted them Lol) . No need to sugarcoat it they are below average in Somali standards.

There is a reason why both of them Hodan and Luul were divorced before their daddy Silanyo was elected (no one wanted them Lol) . No need to sugarcoat it they are below average in my standards.

FTFY

Unwanted yet they both got married and Luul for a second time, and she looks happy.

We are not pakistanis, divorce bears just as much reflection on the 'wantedness' of the man as woman.

Bohol

VIP
FTFY

Unwanted yet they both got married and Luul for a second time, and she looks happy.

We are not pakistanis, divorce bears just as much reflection on the 'wantedness' of the man as woman.

It is the timing. They magically get remarried after Silanyo was elected and couldn't before? kkkkk.
I mean obviously they are not lookers, so the only reason is the money Siil-yanyo stole from the
the Sland taxpayer.

It is the timing. They magically get remarried after Silanyo was elected and couldn't before? kkkkk.
I mean obviously they are not lookers, so the only reason is the money Siil-yanyo stole from the
the Sland taxpayer.

Just saw your other thread. Qumay foqol qumay. What makes you think you'd be fit to shine the shoes of hablaha heerkas iskabadaa kalaa sarintooda.

I have nothing more to say to you.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Not really. I mean I have a taste. I wouldn't even touch them with my dirty fingers saxiib. I'm just curious, how does a man who called these women Average. Look like?
Hold up! You is a female right?

Why would female be touching another female to begin with?

Nayaa ma naagaha wastaa

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Hold up! You is a female right?

Why would female be touching another female to begin with?

Nayaa ma naagaha wastaa
Waryaa, maa adaa ii naageeystay? Is none of your business who I choose to be with. Just make sure your woman doesn't end up in my bed. I know bidaar loof like yourself won't last 1 minute pleasing a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts