The conniving indho yars of Samsung have a few choice words for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Actually, it's just one.
Djeidn3izl.jpg

Half of my family are retired pirates but I am still offended that this is their top recommended term after I type Somali.
:birdman:
From now on, I am buying North Korean.
Screw South Korea. All hail the glorious dear leader.
dear-leader-kim-jong-il-glorious-tshirt-2404.jpg

:salute:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is family hub ?

They must be using Yahoo search bar, coz Yahoo search comes with the same results.
Screenshot_2019-02-08-20-01-20.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Check the recommended terms in my keyboard. I am using the default Samsung one.
According to Yahoo, Somali pirates and Somali cats are more desirable than Somali women.

Somali cats are expensive as hell, everytime I google Somali, these cute cats show up, I had a cat pet as a kid, that was the only animal my mom would let me have.

I can't believe Somali girls are on top of most searched keywords online , it must be those AA who are obsessed with our chicks.:shookgabre:

Blackhawk down movie is our introduction to the world, failed state, violent, etc :shookgabre:

Yeah, the civil war in the south irrevocably soiled the Somali name. But lets be honest, the Piracy stereotype is to be blamed on the Puntland region.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, the civil war in the south irrevocably soiled the Somali name. But lets be honest, the Piracy stereotype is to be blamed on the Puntland region.

Apparently they'll be oil barons soon. Keep quiet waryaa, you might get rich if you cooperate. :farmajoyaab: I heard there is black gold in Galmudug.

:faysalwtf: Don't turn me into your plural wives pimp/contractor.

I'm just messing with you.You'll be my one and only :diddyass: until you reach 45

So, how do you propose we spend that money?. I'm thinking of eschewing the city life and retiring early to the Hawd where i can spend my days tending to camels and engaging in Fadhi ku dirir with the locals and reminiscing about the good ol' days :rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm just messing with you.You'll be my one and only :diddyass: until you reach 45

So, how do you propose we spend that money?. I'm thinking of eschewing the city life and retiring early to the Hawd where i can spend my days tending to camels and engaging in Fadhi ku dirir with the locals and reminiscing about the good ol' days :rejoice:

:dabcasar: Serial marriage will lead to divorce. Children tossed in some Swiss boarding school. And ex-wifie bagging a younger hotter 'snack' that doesn't look like he's dining for 3.

:dabcasar: Serial marriage will lead to divorce. Children tossed in some Swiss boarding school. And ex-wifie bagging a younger hotter 'snack' that doesn't look like he's dining for 3.

Luckily for me we wont get married legally in the west, instead it would be one of those undocumented Somali mehers, which means no Marriage certificate, and that prevents you from fleecing me of my Lacag.

You see fellas, you have to always be a step a head and never agree to marry a Halimo officially in the west, otherwise she will milk you dry.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending