The china man strikes back!!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
4D all out genius chess played by the chinese man, these indoyars know the game:wow1:

The chinese man has created virtual opioid that it has unleashed to the wider world. I was hooked on their product for a time until I freed myself from it.

What the chinese have done is not some rocket science. They simply regulate internet consumption for their people especially for children. They show educational and overall scientific videos for their children, this is why most kids in the land of Kung Fu Panda want to be Austronauts. While in the USA, youtuber was the most popular

One thing I agree with China is the internet must be regulated by the state. Im very radical, there should be a time limit you can spend on the internet because how addicting Internet can be. Not just for kids but for all ages.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh come on. I don't like China myself- but u can't blame them for being addicted to Tik Tok. Yes it is addicting, but u can take steps to fight that. I turn my phone off, and put it on the ground plugged in.

I am dealing with another addiction: Somali spot. So far i don't have a plan for u heffas

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Oh come on. I don't like China myself- but u can't blame them for being addicted to Tik Tok. Yes it is addicting, but u can take steps to fight that. I turn my phone off, and put it on the ground plugged in.

I am dealing with another addiction: Somali spot. So far i don't have a plan for u heffas

The problem you have is social media addiction, which is quite common, I would say hundreds of millions, perhaps even billions have it. I also suffer from excess internet/ social media usage that Im fighting at the moment.

Internet addiction is such a huge problem that it needs the governments to sort it out. We all have personal responsibility for our actiond but when everybody around us is hooked on their phones then it becomes the problem of the state.

GuanYu

Custom title

It's like blaming the crack dealer for being addicted to crack the 🤣

Too many Tyrone biggumses blaming their dealers

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's like blaming the crack dealer for being addicted to crack the 🤣

Too many Tyrone biggumses blaming their dealers

naah that is a bad example. loool

The dealer is responsible for selling drug. All dealers are Human Devils

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The problem you have is social media addiction, which is quite common, I would say hundreds of millions, perhaps even billions have it. I also suffer from excess internet/ social media usage that Im fighting at the moment.

Internet addiction is such a huge problem that it needs the governments to sort it out. We all have personal responsibility for our actiond but when everybody around us is hooked on their phones then it becomes the problem of the state.

I didn't know what to say except

1667861042004.png