The call for a better nation

@Idrus @bidenkulaha @Abdalla @TekNiKo @TimaJilic @The Midlands @DR OSMAN @Aurelian @killerxsmoke
I dont want to sound condesending thats not my goal also english aint my first language so bare with me.

There seems to be 2 solutions for somalia;

1. An islamic fundamentalist republic that bypasses clan (this is the best one we got for security purposes, i dont mean al kebab)

2. An "confederation" republic encompaisng the major clans that is based on clan and clan federalism. Will only work if the major clans Darood,Hawiye,Raxanweyn,Isaaq can come to an agreement to share power.. it will sadly sideline the minor clans from top positions, but they wont be strong enough to opose the major clans if they are unified in ideology. And i promise you the more the country stabilizes and becomes prosperous the less this system will last.

The 1st solution is the safest as there is little chance of clan conflict due to it being meritrocratic , however the second option has the benefit if implemented in a more comprehensive manner than the cursed 4.5, can bring peace for many decades.. the 2nd one sadly relies on continued and strict adherence to the new shared government. Also even if they are corrupt the political leadership also agrees on this.

These are the only 2 options out there otherwise we will keep being the poor bastards at the corner of africa.

The other option is ofcourse fgs puntland somaliland other imitations of these + foreign nations + ngos + mossad electric bugaloo across somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts