The Burqa and Niqab should be banned, WORLDWIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I agree 100%! Suddenly, our women are in Basmati rice pillows. I also hate seeing Somali men in qaamis. Ufff x 1mil @ that. Screw that Salafi Arab bullshit.

So you have an inkling that you might be wrong?

What's dumb is making a thread based on a premise you can't even support.

Non-existent evidence kulaha.
Where's your evidence then?

Who the hell is Chris Moore? Are you a hadeeth rejector?

Come with evidence from the classical scholars of Islam.

Is the word of Allah and the stories and actions of Muhammad pbuh not good enough for you?

Well: Sheikh Nasirudeen Al-Albani has written a book entitled "HijabulMaraatilmuslima" answering the challange of Al-Mawdudi in his book Alhijab. Al-Albani goes for no niqab. He refers to the Hadith of Al-Bukhari that tells a youthful female came in Hajj to ask the Prophet a question on Hajj. Al-Fadl the cousin of the Prophet was a young youth. He started looking at that woman and the Prophet was turning his face. The Prophet did not tell that woman to wear a niqab. Had it been obligatory, he would have told her. This is a daleel that a woman can do without a niqab. We advise you to go through these two books as well as Al-Mufassal by Abdul-Karim Zaidan.

Where's your evidence then?

Is the word of Allah and the stories and actions of Muhammad pbuh not good enough for you?

Well: Sheikh Nasirudeen Al-Albani has written a book entitled "HijabulMaraatilmuslima" answering the challange of Al-Mawdudi in his book Alhijab. Al-Albani goes for no niqab. He refers to the Hadith of Al-Bukhari that tells a youthful female came in Hajj to ask the Prophet a question on Hajj. Al-Fadl the cousin of the Prophet was a young youth. He started looking at that woman and the Prophet was turning his face. The Prophet did not tell that woman to wear a niqab. Had it been obligatory, he would have told her. This is a daleel that a woman can do without a niqab. We advise you to go through these two books as well as Al-Mufassal by Abdul-Karim Zaidan.

I'm not arguing that it is obligatory. I'm saying that niqaab is part of Islam but you claim that it isn't?

If it is not part of Islam why did the Prophets wives wear niqaab? Why did the some of the sahaabiyaat wear it? If you are saying it is against Islam then it's wrong but if you are saying niqaab isn't obligatory upon Muslim women then you are correct.

Which one is it?

I'm not arguing that it is obligatory. I'm saying that niqaab is part of Islam but you claim that it isn't?

If it is not part of Islam why did the Prophets wives wear niqaab? Why did the some of the sahaabiyaat wear it? If you are saying it is against Islam then it's wrong but if you are saying niqaab isn't obligatory upon Muslim women then you are correct.

Which one is it?

Because Muhammad's wifes were Arab Bedouins. That was their attire of choice because of the large amunts of sand blown with the wind.

The hijab is the base requirment for Islam. Wearing the Niqab is a large step above that and is not required. It's like going fully vegetarian when Islam only requires you to eat halal food and not pork

Because Muhammad's wifes were Arab Bedouins. That was their attire of choice because of the large amunts of sand blown with the wind.

The hijab is the base requirment for Islam. Wearing the Niqab is a large step above that and is not required. It's like going fully vegetarian when Islam only requires you to eat halal food and not pork

That's your evidence? Because his wives were arab bedouins? When there is a hadeeth which indicates the Prophet's wives reacted to the Verse about the veil by tearing up their sheets and covering their faces with it? I suppose you are against the jilbaab too?

Don't try to change the Deen because you don't find certain things palatable.

That's your evidence? Because his wives were arab bedouins? When there is a hadeeth which indicates the Prophet's wives reacted to the Verse about the veil by tearing up their sheets and covering their faces with it? I suppose you are against the jilbaab too?

Don't try to change the Deen because you don't find certain things palatable.
Why are you playing dumb and acting naive again? I never stated I was against the Hijab, and said several times that it is the base requirement in Islam.

Sheikh Nasirudeen Al-Albani has written a book entitled "HijabulMaraatilmuslima" answering the challange of Al-Mawdudi in his book Alhijab. Al-Albani goes for no niqab. He refers to the Hadith of Al-Bukhari that tells a youthful female came in Hajj to ask the Prophet a question on Hajj. Al-Fadl the cousin of the Prophet was a young youth. He started looking at that woman and the Prophet was turning his face. The Prophet did not tell that woman to wear a niqab. Had it been obligatory, he would have told her. This is a daleel that a woman can do without a niqab.

Conflicting Hadeeths mhmmm:eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts