The Boys Season 4

The show is hitting. Kinda suck starlight got plastic surgery though. They really butcher the job imo. Regardless if you not watching the show you’re missing out.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
So many tv show bangers right now

house of dragon, dark matter, presumed innocent ,acolyte

Flixtor.to is where I watch everything don’t wanna pay for Apple TV hbo and Disney 😆

Flixtor.to is where I watch everything don’t wanna pay for Apple TV hbo and Disney 😆
Just started house of dragons it bussin. At first I saw the black guy and ugly cast and was put off. However I got desperate for some TV shows. It turned out to be good.

I use brave it’s an app browser that blocks all pop ups it’s very helpful compared to google I also use Sflix.to to watch the movies and shows

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I use brave it’s an app browser that blocks all pop ups it’s very helpful compared to google I also use Sflix.to to watch the movies and shows
Flixtor has no ads or pop ups but sometimes servers get full and acces blocked since they prior use paid members

Finn download brave though so I can pirate sports

Just started house of dragons it bussin. At first I saw the black guy and ugly cast and was put off. However I got desperate for some TV shows. It turned out to be good.
Seeing madows in shows based on EUROPEAN ancient setting sets me off big time. For fucks sake they're clearly supposed to be cadaan what's Mr. Obongo doing in medival Europe?

Seeing madows in shows based on EUROPEAN ancient setting sets me off big time. For fucks sake they're clearly supposed to be cadaan what's Mr. Obongo doing in medival Europe?
Yea I know it’s really immersion breaking. Once you get passed it the show is not too bad.

I believe in Sister Sage supremacy!

1000018400.png

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
weak season, they trying too hard wit this gore degeneracy it's like watching a kid say his first cursed word

weak season, they trying too hard wit this gore degeneracy it's like watching a kid say his first cursed word
They’re overcompensating with the BAD writing and BAD character direction of Boys Team with these Sus/khaniis scenes every 5 minutes. You can only use that as a shield so many times. HOTD is bad this season too. All this hype for summer releases of boys and HOTD and both are a$$

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
If I’m being honest this season felt like filler. We really haven’t gone anywhere with this season. It felt like back and fourths with the sole purpose of killing Homelander all over again. Like season one.

In the 3rd season we were going somewhere in killing Homelander with the collaboration with Solder boy. But of course the writers have to step him down and nerf him in order to continue with the next season (that I knew season 4 isn’t going to be as important).
Though the 4th season is about to end with one more episode. The characters that was carrying this season is A-train and Homelader.

I was impressed with Anthony Starr actings skills as Homelander and A-trains redemption story.
This season isn’t as good as the later seasons but it definitely has memorable episodes (especially Homlanders back story).

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
If I’m being honest this season felt like filler. We really haven’t gone anywhere with this season. It felt like back and fourths with the sole purpose of killing Homelander all over again. Like season one.

In the 3rd season we were going somewhere in killing Homelander with the collaboration with Solder boy. But of course the writers have to step him down and nerf him in order to continue with the next season (that I knew season 4 isn’t going to be as important).
Though the 4th season is about to end with one more episode. The characters that was carrying this season is A-train and Homelader.

I was impressed with Anthony Starr actings skills as Honelander and A-rains redemption story.
This season isn’t as good as the later seasons but it definitely has memorable episodes (especially Homlanders back story).
The mutant man-eating sheep killed me, overally this season was below what I expected from the boys, I heard the comics are darker, and get even worse.(cannibalism etc..)

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The mutant man-eating sheep killed me, overally this season was below what I expected from the boys, I heard the comics are darker, and get even worse.(cannibalism etc..)

My guess why this season wasn’t it is because of the high expectations. Season 1-3 were really good (I mean really good) and it felt like canon with everything being In order and the development in destroying Homelander. But season 4 just felt like filler with characters doing their random things that’s not relevant with the main plot.

I.e Frenchie gay relationships being a fine example

I just have high hopes the 5th is going to be really good.

Don’t worry about cannon the show has diverged from source material along while ago.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
My guess why this season wasn’t it is because of the high expectations. Season 1-3 were really good (I mean really good) and it felt like canon with everything being In order and the development in destroying Homelander. But season 4 just felt like filler with characters doing their random things that’s not relevant with the main plot.

I.e Frenchie gay relationships being a fine example

I just have high hopes the 5th is going to be really good.
The bdsm dungeon scene made me gag, I just skipped it, these khaanis writer pushing their agenda.

Trending