The biggest game developer in Sweden has a Somali soldier in their new WW2 game Battlefield V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
2vyJiHJ_d.jpg

qMYexx8_d.jpg

kQyWcwa_d.jpg

Sywp8sC_d.jpg

PIsNG5V_d.jpg

He was clearly modelled after a Somali and as we all know, they aren't hard to find in Sweden where the game is being made.

Background:
Battlefield V is a WW2 game developed by DICE in Stockholm.

You can't create your own soldier instead the game randomly chooses a premade character for you out of a selection of developer made characters like this Somali one.

Usually you spawn as cadaan guys. But you occasionally spawn as cadaan women, indhoyars, and Madows like this lady on the left here:
Battlefield-V-3.jpg

DICE actually started doing this in Battlefield 1 which came out 2 years ago. There weren't any Somalis but there were Indian soldiers and even African Americans in WW1 Europe.
:mjlol:
But they have doubled down with BFV and from playing the beta, I can tell you it's a lot less white than BF1 was. BF1 actually made some sense because the British did use colonial subjects like Indians but now in BFV there's Chinese soldiers in Norway!
:russ:
Naturally, cadaan men haven't been too happy about this but there's nothing they can do about it. Stockholm is our colony and this is an expression of our dominance. They will buy the game and kneel before us.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
2vyJiHJ_d.jpg

qMYexx8_d.jpg

kQyWcwa_d.jpg

Sywp8sC_d.jpg

PIsNG5V_d.jpg

He was clearly modelled after a Somali and as we all know, they aren't hard to find in Sweden where the game is being made.

Background:
Battlefield V is a WW2 game developed by DICE in Stockholm.

You can't create your own soldier instead the game randomly chooses a premade character for you out of a selection of developer made characters like this Somali one.

Usually you spawn as cadaan guys. But you occasionally spawn as cadaan women, indhoyars, and Madows like this lady on the left here:
Battlefield-V-3.jpg

DICE actually started doing this in Battlefield 1 which came out 2 years ago. There weren't any Somalis but there were Indian soldiers and even African Americans in WW1 Europe.
:mjlol:
But they have doubled down with BFV and from playing the beta, I can tell you it's a lot less white than BF1 was. BF1 actually made some sense because the British did use colonial subjects like Indians but now in BFV there's Chinese soldiers in Norway!
:russ:
Naturally, cadaan men haven't been too happy about this but there's nothing they can do about it. Stockholm is our colony and this is an expression of our dominance. They will buy the game and kneel before us.

Representation in games is what we should now be proud of?? You sound like an AA...

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Does anyone know if any Somalis fought in Europe during WW2? I would imagine that they'd all be busy fighting in Somalia.
Representation in games is what we should now be proud of?? You sound like an AA...
You're missing the point. We never asked for this. The Swedes did it on their own. It's a sign of our dominance.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bf v beta was shit, im switching to cod this year
I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. It reminds me of BC2 because the squads actually work together.
:leon:
I just finished playing the Black Ops battle royale beta and it looks like an early PS3 game.
:nahgirl:

Meanwhile, blacks cry for representation we get represented without even asking for it:russsmug:

First steep making the Somali face the standard in Africa:siilaanyosmile:

Meanwhile, blacks cry for representation we get represented without even asking for it:russsmug:

Next step, making the Somali face standard for humans, when we start exploring space and interacting with aliens going where no man has gone before.

The human race or the Somali race?

We deserve it tbh. Our side of the continent always gets ignored. Everyone associates all things Africa with the uncivilized Bantu or the Berber rapists in the north. No wonder the continent gets such a bad rap.
:bell:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

It's made after AbdiSamad Mohammed spawn greatest Somali Cs player

Counterstrike those were the dayssss :ooh:

I used to sneak up to my older brothers room steal his laptop and play all night untill next morning I had to put on my school uniform while playing cs those were the days :banderas:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I was too dead offer for the beta and had high hopes i thought it would be more tactical with teamwork forefront but it's basically rush the team and if you did reasons and do it again there's no communication just full on rampage sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts