The best Somali song of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even like Somali music at all...but I LOVE this song. It's so catchy. I think it's the most popular Somali song of all time because every wedding I've been to and they played this song, all the Hoyoos get up from their chairs and dance to this song lol. Even my brother and friends who never listen to Somali music love this song.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If Rahma Rose doesn't sing at your wedding in Mn then your wedding wasn't popping.

This video is better quality, you can hear the song better.

Gibiin-Udug

Can someone translate this for me.

isagoo i dilaya
ma damqado jirkeygu
ma diktoor is nacay baa
ma dayaa hiiladada

Does she mean he beats her but her body doesn't feel anything? And is he a doctor that hates himself? I'm confused! :cosbyhmm::patrice:

Gibiin-Udug

I don't know! Prolly a european somali milf :browtf: Rahma rose is overrated, she doesn't even look good but i know why you would want her in your wedding so she wouldn't steal the spotlight :chrisfreshhah::lolbron:
Xasiid, she's really pretty in person Wallahi. She just needs to tone down the heavy make up. She's a natural beauty. Actually all of her family is Mashallah..

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Can someone translate this for me.

isagoo i dilaya
ma damqado jirkeygu
ma diktoor is nacay baa
ma dayaa hiiladada

Does she mean he beats her but her body doesn't feel anything? And is he a doctor that hates himself? I'm confused! :cosbyhmm::patrice:

Isn't it obvious? She's talking about the GUS :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Isn't it obvious? She's talking about the GUS :mjlol:

:dead::dead:
Noooooooooooo

I wasn't ready!!!

BTCd0YYV3ny7UAtp4UvD2Gw30djaI4rKc_zRl11OO91iuw0xSp37X9kWieUt4nI8oVg-wMU-2bR4QRO0VthbLuOnSurDxUrZEmUqr5o=w200-h200-nc

Say it ain't so!!! :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts