THE BEST EAST AFRICAN SONG EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is my favorite one!
Eritrean music is ahead of Somali music and our eritrean brothers are better than those habesha
:gaasdrink::yacadiim:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is my favorite one!
Eritrean music is ahead of Somali music and our eritrean brothers are better than those habesha
:gaasdrink::yacadiim:

LOL at that smile and the hair cut of the guy in the background.

What kind of instrument is that?

Aren't most Eritreans habeshis? At least the tigrinya speaking ones.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

i don't know the name but it is an instrument that Ethiopians and Eritreans use for their songs,
9f88a6e4c39ffb8b6030c6a19c5b27ae.jpg

And yes! haha but for the troll,i added "habeshas" lmao

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is the best African song Period, it is classic Somali one

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that Eedo @Basra in the clip?
:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

How old r ya??? How can u like this song? Also isn't maryan m midgaan? Not that it means anything bad, but for just for Wikipedia info sake

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
4head

How old r ya??? How can u like this song? Also isn't maryan m *******? Not that it means anything bad, but for just for Wikipedia info sake

I'm a 45 years old Eritrean man who fought Ethiopia in the 90's

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4head

How old r ya??? How can u like this song? Also isn't maryan m *******? Not that it means anything bad, but for just for Wikipedia info sake

Why is the word miidgoooo censored and bleeped, is it a bad word? Its the same thing like the Indian chaste people

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why is the word miidgoooo censored and bleeped, is it a bad word? Its the same thing like the Indian chaste people

There is many words censured here, you can't even write (I door) in one sentence, I guess it like saying the N word.:siilaanyosmile:

That instrument is a krar which is also used in Eastern Sudan. Btw, Habesha doesn't mean much anymore, except for Ethiopians who want to downplay Eritrean identity. People say that Habeshas are those who speak "Ethio-semitic" lang, but Tigres don't consider themselves Habesha.

The only Eritreans that use it are young Tigrinyas that know more about Amharas than their own country. :O27GWRK:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is many words censured here, you can't even write (I door) in one sentence, I guess it like saying the N word.:siilaanyosmile:

I bet Aussie is behind all these censoring, frankly i am offended that my rights have been violated. I mean, my freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending