The benefits of being a nuclear Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a week/year for Mudane Kim Jung Un. He finally left his hermit kingdom after his ascension to power. High profile meeting after meeting with President Xi, President Moon, President Trump, and soon a potential meeting with Putin. He's gotten what his father and grandfather craved as leaders, respect as peers from the international community.

All of this happened because of their nuclear power. The Kim family have succeeded where Ghadaffi AUN and Sadam AUN have failed. This is the benefit of being a nuclear nation. The US would have long invaded the North, but the nukes have acted as a deterrent to their plan.

GDP and other indexes doesn't matter when one nuclear nation is pitted against the other. Kim was an equal to Trump at the summit. Now you have Trump saluting a general from an authoritarian country.

Goes to show you the respect a nation can command when in posession of nuclear weapons. The historic summit between Trump and Kim is one to remember for developing nations in the crosshairs of US imperialism.

trump-kim-summit-nk-tv-02-ht-jc-180614_hpMain_4x3_992-1.jpg

download-25.jpg

bodyguards.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nukes didn't do him any good.

Developing the tech is useless if you can't afford to use it.

1 million ways to oust a dictator without a hot war.

China warned him that Trump was really serious about it so he basically surrendered and in return he'll be a symbolic puppet dictator.

The real negotiation is between China and US over who gets the spoils.

If he had a thousand ICBMs then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

He would've gotten an invitation to join the G8 :francis:

did you know kim brought his own toilet carrying ship just so the CIA will not check his shit for any health problems he has?
Considering what i've read in the jfk files about how hard they tried to get castro i honestly am not surprised. If you haven't read the jfk files on the castro assassination plots, i advise you do you will laugh so hard. It's like watching the looney tunes you can tell that the cia were baby faced and inexperienced at the time.

As long as he keeps his nukes and more importantly his Hydrogen bombs then he and North Korea will be safe for the foreseeable future. Only idiots like Gaddafi get rid of their weapons.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
As long as he keeps his nukes and more importantly his Hydrogen bombs then he and North Korea will be safe for the foreseeable future. Only idiots like Gaddafi get rid of their weapons.
He trusted the west to leave him alone :mjcry:

He did but it was amusing to see him fall...don't forget he hated Somalia and supported Ethiopia in the Ogaden war.
I didn't know that then i'm glad the nigga died. It proves my point that all arabs are god's curse on mankind, they are even greater supremacists than israelis and support the kafirs over muslims. f*ck the ummah i swear with every inch of wealth i earn i will never help an Arab and i predict that their will be an arab holocaust in europe soon.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.