The Beluga Whale begs the international community and diaspora for aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Kkkkkk I am the owner of hargeisa not gabilay and trust me no one can lift a finger against me

:mjlol:

You only live in one neighborhood of Hargeisa. Most of your people don't even trespass from that neighborhood and see anything east of it as hostile.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Awal own Isaaq and anyone who steps out of line gets the slap
2wfvj1w.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Name the cities.

Reer waqooyi in general especially isaaq are reer miyi so it's ironic you even mention villages and bushes.

If you want to bring up dadaab let's bring up Awbare where your clan claims to be from afgooye claiming to be refugees with their obvious waqooyi accents. Or the fact that most of the tahriib happen to inhabit Somaliland.
Isaaq don't claim to be from Awbare. Samaroon is from Awbare and check the UNCHR data.

Dadaab is the biggest refugee camp in the world. It's 99% consists of Refugees.
jjXbAZs.png

Awbare part of the larger Awbare district hosting 400000 people hosts just around 12000 refugees.
STX0TnM.png

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Nicca is claiming Garre now :russ: @Rooble
Fucking weird I didn't even get this tag around that time.

:russ: Garre Koombe.. I can't blame him it does sound like Geri.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000075422&story_title=Aspirants dig in as tide turns against NEP elders’ stand

Mandheera is Garre playground they call all other clans corner tribes. Especially Quranyow they dominate.
Abdinoor, a holder of masters’ degree in social science development administration can garner 55 percent of the 121,000 registered votes because he comes from the majority Quranyowa sub-clan of the Garre clan, compared to his two rivals Roba and Chitto from the Tuff sub-clan.

Garre_Clan_Tree.png

upload_2017-5-29_3-2-58.png

They are genealogically Dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts