The beauty of programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I love programming. The fact that while I'm coding i become a god,i create my own world.

There is literally no limit if you can think it, you can make it. Amazing stuff.

wars

Inhermouth
I love programming. The fact that while I'm coding i become a god,i create my own world.

There is literally no limit if you can think it, you can make it. Amazing stuff.
The jubilation When I’m Scrapping with beautiful soup and the euphoria when crashing it with Selenium

D1CB04D7-4980-4D69-8951-B16978DD8D54.jpeg

wars

Inhermouth
Haha playing around with beautiful soup and python right now
I remember when we used to crash sites using DDos python and hulk haha good old days... now everything is freaking boring. Btw SR is back. Make sure you cover your tracks tho or else you could face grave repercussions. Good luck!

Progamming is but the mimicking of perfection.Often Simulations are never perfect yet our imaginations superimposed into code, I have a hunch these are just reflections of the universe hence programming is naturally deficient.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Programming today makes you feel more like an idiot instead of a God lol.

A simple web project requires you to be familiar with 5 languages and at least 3 frameworks.

Within 6 months you'll have to build the damn thing again once a single dependency in your spaghetti like work gets deprecated.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Programming today makes you feel more like an idiot instead of a God lol.

A simple web project requires you to be familiar with 5 languages and at least 3 frameworks.

Within 6 months you'll have to build the damn thing again once a single dependency in your spaghetti like work gets deprecated.

Thats why i stay far away from apps and web stuff, ive been forced to develop apps using R shiny for work but i hate it, so frustrating. I rather use python or C to actually do shit like data analysis or build a crypto trading bot that i am currently working on.

I can't imagine sitting at my desk for hours staring at a computer. I prefer engineering, it's more practical. Even CAD is more interactive than simple programming a bunch of symbols and number gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts