The beauty of Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
One of my main worries. It sucks

If only there was a distributed ledger (blockchain) of land titles that all states (warlords) agree to.

That could bring in billions into the state coffers overnight.

If only it was that easy....

corrupt politicians are the biggest land owners and transparency is the last thing they want.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If only there was a distributed ledger (blockchain) of land titles that all states (warlords) agree to.

That could bring in billions into the state coffers overnight.

If only it was that easy....

corrupt politicians are the biggest land owners and transparency is the last thing they want.
Right!

It makes me sad that as Somali I can’t invest /buy property in place outside of my tribal zone without having to worry about my land being confiscated by clan warlords.

Maybe some day

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
kkkkkkkkk pay me some money every month so I make sure none of my people squat in your land

I will fund entire Marexaan army to protect my land. Perhaps I will import few of my own sub clans to work with the Merexaan. :):gnzbryw:

Right!

It makes me sad that as Somali I can’t invest /buy property in place outside of my tribal zone without having to worry about my land being confiscated by clan warlords.

Maybe some day

Don't bother day dreaming about my green jubbaland iddor/hutu boy...any land you buy will become mine

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Harti and Awlyahaan were first settlers in jubboyinka until all the zoo tribes & bantu apes came and fucked everything up

My Homeland. Thanks for the thread @Thegoodshepherd

Some photos from afmadow and dhoobley
IMG_5583.jpg
IMG_5584.jpg
IMG_5585.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg

Harti and Awlyahaan were first settlers in jubboyinka until all the zoo tribes & bantu apes came and fucked everything up

Cawliyahan are Ogaden. Harti only live in Kismayo and the other Ogaden clans like MZ, Makahil and Tolomooge were in Jubbaland and NEP before 1870 when Harti came to Kismayo.

@Yaxye25

Why are the laamagodles claiming your land?

Salty dry lander. The only people more native to the South than ethnic Somalis, are bajuunis and the Oromo clans that went extinct. Not bantu slave descendants who have been enslaved by your minority dir cousins in the region (biyomaal)

Salty dry lander. The only people more native to the South than ethnic Somalis, are bajuunis and the Oromo clans that went extinct. Not bantu slave descendants who have been enslaved by your minority dir cousins in the region (biyomaal)

@JONB

I was just joking sxb. Whoa. Just trolling.

:whoa:

P.S We Gadabursi don't call ourselves Landers. That's cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.