The Beauty from Gabiley visits Gabiley General Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These sexualy repressed men are embrassing even when these women are piously dressed they are frothing at their mouth uff. Such desperation is unfathomable ugh. Imagine these ladies dressed in nursing outfits they would die with a massive MI. I would love to introduce long dresses with bare below the elbow uniform, these jilbaabs are an infection control hazard.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These sexualy repressed men are embrassing even when these women are piously dressed they are frothing at their mouth uff. Such desperation is unfathomable ugh. Imagine these ladies dressed in nursing outfits they would die with a massive MI. I would love to introduce long dresses with bare below the elbow uniform, these jilbaabs are an infection control hazard.

Bas naga beed, soco
A5Evp.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Your posts were funny in the beginning, now you're just annoying :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.