The battle of Barawa! The Portuguese were humiliated and faced stiff resistance from the local population.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Lol you think the Portuguese one of most powerful empire at that time lost to a town and city and the 99% of the people who owned and controlled the Horn somehow did not exist for them to know the natives ? stop tryna paint the Portuguese war as a Banadiri war when yall don't even make up 0.5% of the population they would have made yall go extinct.

Lol you think the Portuguese one of most powerful empire at that time lost to a town and city and the 99% of the people who owned and controlled the Horn somehow did not exist for them to know the natives ? stop tryna paint the Portuguese war as a Banadiri war when yall don't even make up 0.5% of the population they would have made yall go extinct.
Portuguese targeted Banaadir coast of course it would be Portuguese Vs Banadiris

No evidence for Ajuran gareen controlling banaadir coast, show abtirsi of murusade banadiris that goes back 600 years then

1702417651418.png
Baraawe was part of the kingdom of mogadishu which ruled the whole indian ocean, anyone with a brain can tell you its the Ajuran empire. What rulers had this overarching influence?

1702417663516.png

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Barawe got xooged along with the entire coast of Soomaaliweyn. The Portuguese were the final nail in the coffin that put us into a dark age we wouldn't recover from until Siyaad Barre took power in 1969

Barawe got xooged along with the entire coast of Soomaaliweyn. The Portuguese were the final nail in the coffin that put us into a dark age we wouldn't recover from until Siyaad Barre took power in 1969
But the Portuguese never sacked the rest of the Somali coast? They were going to attack Mogadishu but decided not to

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
*The entire Swahili coast which includes Banadir & Kismayo was murked by the Portuguese and then the Omanis. Don’t try to speak for the rest of us. As for me I’m a proud Ottoman subject and my ancestors thank the Amirul Mu’miniin in Konstaninye for their efforts in defending the borders of the Muslims whether from the Portuguese,Spaniards,Russians,Austrians,French etc. If Somaliland,Djibouti & Fafaan& Harar remained under the Ottomans we would be prosperous today

Trending