The Bantu wants to take over Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Egypt has a population over 80 million with a high density close to the Nile river.
The country is already packed, no room for others.

Egypt has a population over 80 million with a high density close to the Nile river.
The country is already packed, no room for others.

I know that Egyptain are more than 80 million, because certain remote places they do not even register them. I want to show you their mentality only. Crazy

The arabs in Egypt are guests, every educated person knows ancient Egyptians were jet black people.
The Arabs in Egypt are actually a minority surprisingly. A large number of the haplotypes carried by modem Egyptians are native haplotypes. Ramses III is thought to have carried the E1b1a haplotype, a sub-Saharan haplotype that a large number of Egyptians carry today. Ancient Egyptians were a Cushtic-related people, very distinct from Bantus.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
The Arabs in Egypt are actually a minority surprisingly. A large number of the haplotypes carried by modem Egyptians are native haplotypes. Ramses III is thought to have carried the E1b1a haplotype, a sub-Saharan haplotype that a large number of Egyptians carry today. Ancient Egyptians were a Cushtic-related people, very distinct from Bantus.

I'm fascinated by DNA but I don't know how to read them. Can you explain to me eb1b1, where does it come from and how many people are there who have them?

Egyptians haven't changed much. almost 2700 years of foreign rule has made them lose their ancient language and culture but it didn't make them lose their genes.

Only Blacks to ever rule Egypt were Nubians

You must be stupid to think arabs are native to Egypt.

You are never been to Egypt then Egypt is melting pot for all ethnic. They took pride in word Egypt. Black brown white it does not matter. Remember they had black superstar, black Nubian best singer, black president. Go for visit their and you will see in your own eyes.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm fascinated by DNA but I don't know how to read them. Can you explain to me eb1b1, where does it come from and how many people are there who have them?

1. EB1B, is carried by close to 80 percent of Somalis, is also found in Ethiopians non semitic, and berbers of North africa non Tuareg.
  2. This particular Holopgroup is believed to have originated from HORN OF AFRICA, ancient egyptians were also HOLOPGROUP EB1B, majority. ] Chustic tribe Beja of south egypt are also carry EB1B1 Y chromosome holopgroup sample.
1339372923-e1.png

I know that Egyptain are more than 80 million, because certain remote places they do not even register them. I want to show you their mentality only. Crazy

Egypt is originally Bantu land. The Ancient Egyptian pharaohs were Bantus.

1. EB1B, is carried by close to 80 percent of Somalis, is also found in Ethiopians non semitic, and berbers of North africa non Tuareg.
  2. This particular Holopgroup is believed to have originated from HORN OF AFRICA, ancient egyptians were also HOLOPGROUP EB1B, majority. ] Chustic tribe Beja of south egypt are also carry EB1B1 Y chromosome holopgroup sample.
View attachment 3498

Ramses carried E1b1b(A) version not e1b1b(B) version. The e1b(a) haplogroup is native to West and Central Africa, and most notably found among the tribes in that region. STR tests--a comparison of the genes on the "useless" side of human DNA-- n Ancient Egyptian pharaohs concludes they aren't Arab or East African, but Bantu.

Thus the Ancient Egyptians were Bantus, not Cushitic or Arab. Neither Cushites or Arabs typically have the A version of E1b1b. The likelihood of Ramses having E1b (A) and having black African STRs, while being an Arab or Cushite, is impossibly low.

Status
Not open for further replies.