The annual two lies and a truth game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I want to play a game Somalispotters of which I don’t want anyone going off topic. This thread will be heavily moderated.

Rules:
Write 2 lies and one truth, whoever gives the correct answer will have the next go. You can verbally confirm who gave the right answer or by hitting the agree button.

I’ll go first

1. My qabil is MJ
2. I’m in a secret group called the real xalimos of Somalispot.
3. @Inquisitive_ and I once met up for a date when I first joined Somalispot and I didn’t know who he was very well.

@Abdalla @Reiko @Emily @Suldaanka @Mercury @Steamdevolopment @Factz @mrlog @Basra @SilverL @government @sophisticate

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Knowles since @Lukaku doesn't want to play I will.

1- I'm scared of the dark
2- I can't cook bariis to save my life.
3-I'm planning on running away with my sspot bae to Africa

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I want to play a game Somalispotters of which I don’t want anyone going off topic. This thread will be heavily moderated.

Rules:
Write 2 lies and one truth, whoever gives the correct answer will have the next go. You can verbally confirm who gave the right answer or by hitting the agree button.

I’ll go first

1. My qabil is MJ
2. I’m in a secret group called the real xalimos of Somalispot.
3. @Inquisitive_ and I once met up for a date when I first joined Somalispot and I didn’t know who he was very well.

@Abdalla @Reiko @Emily @Suldaanka @Mercury @Steamdevolopment @Factz @mrlog @Basra @SilverL @government @sophisticate
That’s very easy, 2nd one is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending