The Ancient Trade Network of East Africa

According to this documentary above, the ancient East Africans sailed to the far east in the distant past. As proof, experts found an ancient Chinese porcelain bowl among other things in Somalia. And in China there are depictions of giraffes in the distant past.

According to this documentary above, the ancient East Africans sailed to the far east in the distant past. As proof, experts found an ancient Chinese porcelain bowl among other things in Somalia. And in China there are depictions of giraffes in the distant past.

Excellent video. Actually listen to it, because it does not say what is often claimed. The coastal shipping and the cities were Swahili.
The Portuguese took Kilwa, the coast and the Indian Ocean trade from 1505, before the Ajuraan came to power in south-central Somalia about 1560. So the Ajuraan were not present for the battle on the beach at Baraawa in 1507, or apparently thereafter. Portuguese control only ends when the Omanis take control of Mombasa and Fort Jesus after 1698.
Remember the Portuguese lighthouse at Baraawa? According to Haji Mukhtar, the Portuguese had a major port there and the Banaadir ports only began rebelling in 1671.
You are aware Barwaanni is a Swahili language?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Excellent video. Actually listen to it, because it does not say what is often claimed. The coastal shipping and the cities were Swahili.
The Portuguese took Kilwa, the coast and the Indian Ocean trade from 1505, before the Ajuraan came to power in south-central Somalia about 1560. So the Ajuraan were not present for the battle on the beach at Baraawa in 1507, or apparently thereafter. Portuguese control only ends when the Omanis take control of Mombasa and Fort Jesus after 1698.
Remember the Portuguese lighthouse at Baraawa? According to Haji Mukhtar, the Portuguese had a major port there and the Banaadir ports only began rebelling in 1671.
You are aware Barwaanni is a Swahili language?
Grant ayeeyda cun I am now sure a Somali guy stole your girlfriend.This cuqdad is seriously not a good look on you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sxb history is history but today we are garbage and we have to accept that. You can't start a conversation by saying your ancestors used to have a great ancient trade network kkkkkk. You will say I am from Somalia and they will think war famine iyo gaajo.

Trending