The Ajuraan: Excerpts from Cassanelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned a Somali historian called Abdullahi Abdurahman and gave the quotes of his sources above.

Here is his link: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Abdullahi+Abdurahman&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR6t2J78fcAhXSJVAKHZWLAZkQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=Abdullahi Abdurahman&f=false

At the end of the day, whatever Abdullahi Abdurahman says is true since he's one of the most respected Somali historians out there. Your fake blog or inaccessible link about Cerulli are all false with no basis of evidence. You're just basically conflating and not sticking to one source. Mudaffar dynasty was an Ajuran stock, period!

I've also given you multiple sources why Mogadishu was always inhabited and ruled by Somalis and you simply rejected them and call those sources false even though they are authentic written by medieval historians who visited Mogadishu themselves so you can't make excuses here. I also proved to you about Sofala being colonized by Somali merchants and you still reject those sources. The point is you never accept you're wrong so please don't bother responding to me ever again. You're a historical revisionist troll with a reading comprehension and everyone on this forum knows that.

Don't bother responding to me or wasting my time, you troll. :camby:

Your link:

upload_2018-7-30_17-22-19.png

upload_2018-7-30_17-25-27.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You have rejected Dr Hersi, despite the fact he holds a Phd in history and is Past President of the Somali National Academy of Arts and Sciences.

You rejected Scott Reese because he discussed Arab settlement..

You quote Luling, but clearly have not read her.

In this thread you have rejected Cassanelli.

And you have clearly not understood Baadiyow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...yone-have-more-information-on-it.45990/page-2

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-islam-is-a-blessing-for-men.46027/page-9#post-1259488

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your link:

View attachment 51495
View attachment 51496
--------------------------------------------------------------------

You have rejected Dr Hersi, despite the fact he holds a Phd in history and is Past President of the Somali National Academy of Arts and Sciences.

You rejected Scott Reese because he discussed Arab settlement..

You quote Luling, but clearly have not read her.

In this thread you have rejected Cassanelli.

And you have clearly not understood Baadiyow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...yone-have-more-information-on-it.45990/page-2

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-islam-is-a-blessing-for-men.46027/page-9#post-1259488

I never rejected any Arab/Persian settements and contribution to Benadir history but all I'm saying is the Benadir coast including Mogadishu was ruled and dominated by Somalis and that's a fact. I even showed you multiple sources on that and you still rejected them all just because it debunks your lying theories. You're just slandering me but what did you reject?

You rejected scholars like Raphael Chijioke Njoku, Gordon Kerr and Zeynab Ali who all have PHD on history and they showed evidence of a 12th century historian confirming Mogadishu being populated by Somalis and that the Somali merchants established a colony in Sofala.

Let me show you what the sources of these historians claim and have evidence for it one more time.

A 12th century historian called Yaqut al-Hamawi stated that Mogadishu was inhabited by Swarthly Berbers who are ancestors of Somali people today. Last time I checked Shirazi people are not dark skin nor were they ever referred as Bilad Al-Berber or Barbara, that was an ancient and medieval term to describe the Somalis back then.

oDf28lYpTT6WAiSg_vIQtg.png

The sources clearly states Somali merchants from Mogadishu established a colony in Sofala. No misinterpretation here.

EUSUDlpGRsyJiibkF3SLOw.png

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=FlL2vE_qRQ8C&pg=PA36&dq=somali+merchants+established+a+colony+in+sofala&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8g-jOjcjcAhXqLcAKHXXsB-wQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=somali merchants established a colony in sofala&f=false

Now I dare you to find a source to back up your lies. You didn't prove shit regarding Mogadishu or Sofala but instead constantly writing down nonsensical essays that I previously debunked. You can't reject these sources backed up by many well-known historians just because it debunks your lying theories.

Last edited:
I never rejected any Arab/Persian settements and contribution to Benadir history but all I'm saying is the Benadir coast including Mogadishu was ruled and dominated by Somalis and that's a fact. I even showed you multiple sources on that and you still rejected them all just because it debunks your lying theories. You're just slandering me but what did you reject?

You rejected scholars like Raphael Chijioke Njoku, Gordon Kerr and Zeynab Ali who all have PHD on history and they showed evidence of a 12th century historian confirming Mogadishu being populated by Somalis and that the Somali merchants established a colony in Sofala.

Let me show you what the sources of these historians claim and have evidence for it one more time.

A 12th century historian called Yaqut al-Hamawi stated that Mogadishu was inhabited by Swarthly Berbers who are ancestors of Somali people today. Last time I checked Shirazi people are not dark skin nor were they ever referred as Bilad Al-Berber or Barbara, that was an ancient and medieval term to describe the Somalis back then.

oDf28lYpTT6WAiSg_vIQtg.png

The sources clearly states Somali merchants from Mogadishu established a colony in Sofala. No misinterpretation here.

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=FlL2vE_qRQ8C&pg=PA36&dq=somali+merchants+established+a+colony+in+sofala&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8g-jOjcjcAhXqLcAKHXXsB-wQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=somali merchants established a colony in sofala&f=false

Now I dare you to find a source to back up your lies. You didn't prove shit regarding Mogadishu or Sofala but instead constantly writing down nonsensical essays that I previously debunked. You can't reject these sources backed up by many well-known historians just because it debunks your lying theories.

Your last quote should read "traders from Somalia". They were Shirazis.

https://sites.google.com/site/historyofeastafrica/note-on-sofala

Painting from the Portuguese period of Cefala (from a book in the library of the Japanese Emperor.)

Cefala2.jpg

sofala_2.jpg

ruins%20ford%20sofala%201903.jpg

"Sofala, is a Mozambique seaport on the east coast of Africa, at the mouth of a river of the same name.
The town possesses scarcely a trace of its former importance, and what trade it had was nearly all taken away by the
establishment of Beira a little to the north in 1890. Sofala harbor is silting up and is obstructed by a bar. Ruins exist of
the strong fort built by the Portuguese in the 16th century. The Cathedral of Largo do Munica Apio is found on Av.
Eduardo Mondlane. The cathedral was erected in 1925 and is partially built of stone from the sixteenth century Fort of
Sofala which has since been flooded beneath the sea. Previous to its conquest by the Portuguese in 1505 Sofala was
the chief town of a wealthy Moslem state, Arabs having established themselves there in the 12th century or earlier. At
one time it formed part of the sultanate of Kilwa. The wealth of the town depended on trade in ivory and other goods,
but the most important commodity was gold. Gold was mined in the area of present day Zimbabwe and taken to the
coast at Sofala (present-day Beira), from which it was shipped up the coast via Kilwa. There was also an overland route
from Kilwa to Lake Nyasa and the Zambezi but this was always secondary to the sea routes. Sometime in the thirteenth
century the sultans of Kilwa seem to have gained direct control of Sofala. They lost the control shortly before the coming
of the Portuguese.

Inland the gold mining was in the hands of various kingdoms, the oldest was: The city-state of Mapungubwe, located on
the southern banks of the Limpopo River, rose during the tenth century after establishing control over the gold trade.
With the demise of Mapungubwe power shifted south to the Great Zimbabwe. Scholars speculate that the founders of
the Great Zimbabwe Kingdom owed their wealth to control of the twelfth-century trade in gold from the Save River valley.
Skeletons have been discovered at the bottom of narrow, ancient mining shafts in the region. At the peak of the trade,
an estimated 1000 kg of gold passed through Great Zimbabwe annually. The port cities of Sofala and later Kilwa
flourished from the commerce. After Great Zimbabwe collapsed around 1450, a succession of gold-trading dynasties
originated in the region of present-day Zimbabwe and Mozambique, beginning with Mutapa and Torwa in the fifteenth
century, and followed by Rozwi in the seventeenth century.

The city and harbour before the Portuguese
----------------------------------------------------
At Sofala there were two villages: one close to the sea, on a sand flat forming the north-eastern point, contained about four hundred
inhabitants; the other, a couple of miles higher up the bank of the estuary, also contained about four hundred residents. The sheik
lived in the last named. His dwelling house was constructed of poles planted in the ground, between which wattles were woven and
then plastered with clay. It was thatched, and contained several apartments, one of considerable size, which could be used as a hall
of state. The floor, like that of Bantu huts, was made of ant heaps moistened and stamped. It was covered with mats, and the room
occupied by the sheik was hung with silk, but was poorly furnished according to modern European ideas. This was the grandest
dwelling house in Africa south of the Zambezi, indeed the only one of its size and form, in the first year of the sixteenth century."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many links for Mogadishu. Baadiyow will do. Dr Hersi or Scott Reese are better. I will use this one because it is different and because it is brief and to the point.

The Shirazis and Mogadishu:

Scholastic link: Al-Radi, Selma. “Brief History of the East African Coast”. In The Architecture of Housing, edited by Robert Powell. Singapore: Concept Media/Aga Khan Award for Architecture, 1990.

Accessible link here: https://archnet.org/system/publications/contents/3655/original/DPC0257.pdf?1384775881

"By the 5th-6th century AD, trade with East Africa was almost totally monopolised by traders from the Red Sea area and the Persian Gulf. Between 620-1000 AD, Arabs and Persians (especially Shirazis), fleeing from religious conflicts in their countries of origin, settled in East Africa which they called Zanjabar - the Land of the Black People. Most of them belonged to the Sunni Shafe'i sect and when the Shirazis, who were Shi'a came and settled alongside, they put aside their conflicts, learned the local language, and married local Bantu women and converted them. This merger of the customs, religion and languages of these diverse people became the Swahili culture (the word Swahili itself coming from the Arabic sahil meaning coast). The raison d'etre for the success of this civilsation on the East African coast, stretching from Mogadishu in the north to Madagascar and Sofala in the south, was mercantile. It depended on the import of goods from overseas, which were exchanged for those from the mainland, and which in turn were exported to home markets or elsewhere. On the profits of this trade, a solid and comfortable bourgeois society grew and flourished. There were 37 medieval towns along the East African coast built on islands or on the mainland itself. They were never united into one kingdom, as rivalries and differences were frequent occurrences between the settlements. However, the most important towns - Mogadishu, Zanzibar, Kilwa and Sofala - remained the capitals of their respective kingdoms until the advent of the Portuguese in 1488, which drastically altered the balance of power in East Africa."

"Mogadishu The earliest and most important Muslim town in East Africa, already a major trading town by 1000 AD. It was always pre-occupied with its contacts to the Arab world and never interfered in events on the coast further south."

There is no mention of Somalis or Ajuraan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you have issues to deal with:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your last quote should read "traders from Somalia". They were Shirazis.

Painting from the Portuguese period of Cefala (from a book in the library of the Japanese Emperor.)

Cefala2.jpg

sofala_2.jpg

ruins%20ford%20sofala%201903.jpg

"Sofala, is a Mozambique seaport on the east coast of Africa, at the mouth of a river of the same name.
The town possesses scarcely a trace of its former importance, and what trade it had was nearly all taken away by the
establishment of Beira a little to the north in 1890. Sofala harbor is silting up and is obstructed by a bar. Ruins exist of
the strong fort built by the Portuguese in the 16th century. The Cathedral of Largo do Munica Apio is found on Av.
Eduardo Mondlane. The cathedral was erected in 1925 and is partially built of stone from the sixteenth century Fort of
Sofala which has since been flooded beneath the sea. Previous to its conquest by the Portuguese in 1505 Sofala was
the chief town of a wealthy Moslem state, Arabs having established themselves there in the 12th century or earlier. At
one time it formed part of the sultanate of Kilwa. The wealth of the town depended on trade in ivory and other goods,
but the most important commodity was gold. Gold was mined in the area of present day Zimbabwe and taken to the
coast at Sofala (present-day Beira), from which it was shipped up the coast via Kilwa. There was also an overland route
from Kilwa to Lake Nyasa and the Zambezi but this was always secondary to the sea routes. Sometime in the thirteenth
century the sultans of Kilwa seem to have gained direct control of Sofala. They lost the control shortly before the coming
of the Portuguese.

Inland the gold mining was in the hands of various kingdoms, the oldest was: The city-state of Mapungubwe, located on
the southern banks of the Limpopo River, rose during the tenth century after establishing control over the gold trade.
With the demise of Mapungubwe power shifted south to the Great Zimbabwe. Scholars speculate that the founders of
the Great Zimbabwe Kingdom owed their wealth to control of the twelfth-century trade in gold from the Save River valley.
Skeletons have been discovered at the bottom of narrow, ancient mining shafts in the region. At the peak of the trade,
an estimated 1000 kg of gold passed through Great Zimbabwe annually. The port cities of Sofala and later Kilwa
flourished from the commerce. After Great Zimbabwe collapsed around 1450, a succession of gold-trading dynasties
originated in the region of present-day Zimbabwe and Mozambique, beginning with Mutapa and Torwa in the fifteenth
century, and followed by Rozwi in the seventeenth century.

The city and harbour before the Portuguese
----------------------------------------------------
At Sofala there were two villages: one close to the sea, on a sand flat forming the north-eastern point, contained about four hundred
inhabitants; the other, a couple of miles higher up the bank of the estuary, also contained about four hundred residents. The sheik
lived in the last named. His dwelling house was constructed of poles planted in the ground, between which wattles were woven and
then plastered with clay. It was thatched, and contained several apartments, one of considerable size, which could be used as a hall
of state. The floor, like that of Bantu huts, was made of ant heaps moistened and stamped. It was covered with mats, and the room
occupied by the sheik was hung with silk, but was poorly furnished according to modern European ideas. This was the grandest
dwelling house in Africa south of the Zambezi, indeed the only one of its size and form, in the first year of the sixteenth century."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many links for Mogadishu. Baadiyow will do. Dr Hersi or Scott Reese are better. I will use this one because it is different and because it is brief and to the point.

The Shirazis and Mogadishu:

Scholastic link: Al-Radi, Selma. “Brief History of the East African Coast”. In The Architecture of Housing, edited by Robert Powell. Singapore: Concept Media/Aga Khan Award for Architecture, 1990.

Accessible link here: https://archnet.org/system/publications/contents/3655/original/DPC0257.pdf?1384775881

"By the 5th-6th century AD, trade with East Africa was almost totally monopolised by traders from the Red Sea area and the Persian Gulf. Between 620-1000 AD, Arabs and Persians (especially Shirazis), fleeing from religious conflicts in their countries of origin, settled in East Africa which they called Zanjabar - the Land of the Black People. Most of them belonged to the Sunni Shafe'i sect and when the Shirazis, who were Shi'a came and settled alongside, they put aside their conflicts, learned the local language, and married local Bantu women and converted them. This merger of the customs, religion and languages of these diverse people became the Swahili culture (the word Swahili itself coming from the Arabic sahil meaning coast). The raison d'etre for the success of this civilsation on the East African coast, stretching from Mogadishu in the north to Madagascar and Sofala in the south, was mercantile. It depended on the import of goods from overseas, which were exchanged for those from the mainland, and which in turn were exported to home markets or elsewhere. On the profits of this trade, a solid and comfortable bourgeois society grew and flourished. There were 37 medieval towns along the East African coast built on islands or on the mainland itself. They were never united into one kingdom, as rivalries and differences were frequent occurrences between the settlements. However, the most important towns - Mogadishu, Zanzibar, Kilwa and Sofala - remained the capitals of their respective kingdoms until the advent of the Portuguese in 1488, which drastically altered the balance of power in East Africa."

"Mogadishu The earliest and most important Muslim town in East Africa, already a major trading town by 1000 AD. It was always pre-occupied with its contacts to the Arab world and never interfered in events on the coast further south."

There is no mention of Somalis or Ajuraan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you have issues to deal with:

Firstly, you cannot deny Mogadishu Sultanate establishing a colony in Sofala and you admitted it and I proved to you they were Somalis. I gave you the list of historians so don't waste my time.

I mean Your link: http://africanhistory.oxfordre.com/...0277734.001.0001/acrefore-9780190277734-e-152

"According to the Kilwa Chronicle, Mogadishu had initially controlled the Sofala gold trade before it was overtaken by Kilwa. It was visited in the 14th century by Ibn Battuta who said that the Sultan was “in origin from the Barbara, and his speech is Maqdishi,” presumably Somali, although he also knew Arabic."

It clearly states Mogadishu once controlled Sofala and I showed you multiple authentic scholary sources stating that Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by ethnic Somalis. It also states the ruler of Mogadishu was Barbara origin and I showed you a source that's how ancient and medieval Somalis were referred. That's our ancestors name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for yours second link doesn't disprove anything on Mogadishu. According to medieval historians who visited Mogadishu like Yaqut al-Hamawi, Qadi, Ibn Battuta and many more debunking your lies. Like I said, if the medieval historians who visited Mogadishu and agree the same thing then obviously they are right so @Grant, you cannot dispute that and stop being so stubborn and accept the facts already.

Studies have shown southern Somalia (Benadir coast) was never settled by Swahilis but Arabs, Persians and Indians did inhabit the coast but the coast was predominantly Somali. As Mogadishu, Merca and Barawa are located on the coast.

NUUsht0TSGWR1NPc-ewHIw.png

Reading further it says from Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. Mogadishu is located between Merca and Ras Hafun so it's also Somali whether you like it or not.

upload_2018-6-20_0-46-58-png.47916

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...cAhUKKMAKHbGtCUQQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Firstly, you cannot deny Mogadishu Sultanate establishing a colony in Sofala and you admitted it and I proved to you they were Somalis. I gave you the list of historians so don't waste my time.

I mean Your link: http://africanhistory.oxfordre.com/...0277734.001.0001/acrefore-9780190277734-e-152

"According to the Kilwa Chronicle, Mogadishu had initially controlled the Sofala gold trade before it was overtaken by Kilwa. It was visited in the 14th century by Ibn Battuta who said that the Sultan was “in origin from the Barbara, and his speech is Maqdishi,” presumably Somali, although he also knew Arabic."

It clearly states Mogadishu once controlled Sofala and I showed you multiple authentic scholary sources stating that Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by ethnic Somalis. It also states the ruler of Mogadishu was Barbara origin and I showed you a source that's how ancient and medieval Somalis were referred. That's our ancestors name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for yours second link doesn't disprove anything on Mogadishu. According to medieval historians who visited Mogadishu like Yaqut al-Hamawi, Qadi, Ibn Battuta and many more debunking your lies. Like I said, if the medieval historians who visited Mogadishu and agree the same thing then obviously they are right so @Grant, you cannot dispute that and stop being so stubborn and accept the facts already.

Studies have shown southern Somalia (Benadir coast) was never settled by Swahilis but Arabs, Persians and Indians did inhabit the coast but the coast was predominantly Somali. As Mogadishu, Merca and Barawa are located on the coast.

Reading further it says from Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. Mogadishu is located between Merca and Ras Hafun so it's also Somali whether you like it or not.

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...cAhUKKMAKHbGtCUQQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am getting really tired of showing you again and again what your links actually say.

upload_2018-7-31_12-1-12.png

This does not say the locals lived in the towns. We know from the Abgaal and Hiraab traditions that ethnic Somalis were not allowed within Mogadishu's walls after dark until after the Hiraab killed the Mudaffar govenor and the Yaquub Abgaal entered the town in about 1624. This is a date said to be confirmed in Portuguese documents of the period. . Perhaps @James Dahl can help us out.

So there is no argument about the Mogadishu Sultanate or the colony at Sofala. Both were Arab/Persian Shirazi. They were NOT ethnic Somali.

Now you need to clean these up:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am getting really tired of showing you again and again what your links actually say.

View attachment 51542

This does not say the locals lived in the towns. We know from the Abgaal and Hiraab traditions that ethnic Somalis were not allowed within Mogadishu's walls after dark until after the Hiraab killed the Mudaffar govenor and the Yaquub Abgaal entered the town in about 1624. This is a date said to be confirmed in Portuguese documents of the period. . Perhaps @James Dahl can help us out.

So there is no argument about the Mogadishu Sultanate or the colony at Sofala. Both were Arab/Persian Shirazi. They were NOT ethnic Somali.

Now you need to clean these up:

You did not provide a source stating they were Shirazi merchants from Mogadishu that established a colony in Sofala. While I showed you this and you still denied the source which is backed up by three respected historians who are Raphael Chijioke Njoku, Gordon Kerr and Zeynab Ali who all have PHD on history and they showed evidence of a 12th century historian confirming Mogadishu being populated by Somalis and that the Somali merchants established a colony in Sofala.

smh can't probably even see the Specsavers ads in the first place can you

"Many arab/Persian/whatever lived in these towns. *mind you this is literally the next fucking sentence* The local people in the coastal areas, and the interior, were predominantly Somali" I even lined it up for your reading comprehension.

You said Somalis don't live on the coastal towns? Yes, the link even says Somalis most important settlements was Mogadishu, Zeila, Berbera, Merca and Barawa.

hWvhNNIvTAee5GpG8pZZmw.png

But don't try to ignore this part. Lets add some context to this, maybe we can get some insight on one of these coastal towns? It clearly states from Merca to Ras Hafuun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. This link is not the problem, the problem is your reading comprehension.

Mogadishu was located between Merca and Ras Hafun so it was also Somali too. :manny:

Like I said. Qadi in the 13th century debunks your lies when he visits Mogadishu and the Benadir coast and he stated that they were not Arab/Persian enclaves but instead they were African towns dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African language.

img_4863-jpg.28231

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ROZs6lqW9RYC&pg=PA124&dq=mogadishu+dark+skin+enclave&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs6PeXl7PcAhVCJVAKHY_xC0sQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=mogadishu dark skin enclave&f=false

I don't know why I have to continue showing my authentic sources while you haven't so I think we're done here. You've simply proved to me you're a historical revisionist troll with reading comprehension and that doesn't know anything about Somali history but simply here to discredit the Somalis by trolling nonsense.

By the way, @Grant James already admitted when he was speaking to me, Lord Flacko, World and few other guys about Mogadishu, Zeila and other coastal Somali cities being majority Somali. At least he's honest to admit he's wrong unlike your stubborn compulsive lying ass.

Last edited:
You did not provide a source stating they were Shirazi merchants from Mogadishu that established a colony in Sofala. While I showed you this and you still denied the source which is backed up by three respected historians who are Raphael Chijioke Njoku, Gordon Kerr and Zeynab Ali who all have PHD on history and they showed evidence of a 12th century historian confirming Mogadishu being populated by Somalis and that the Somali merchants established a colony in Sofala.

smh can't probably even see the Specsavers ads in the first place can you

"Many arab/Persian/whatever lived in these towns. *mind you this is literally the next fucking sentence* The local people in the coastal areas, and the interior, were predominantly Somali" I even lined it up for your reading comprehension.

But lets add some context to this, maybe we can get some insight on one of these coastal towns?

Mogadishu was located between Merca and Ras Hafun so it was also Somali too. :manny:

Like I said. Qadi in the 13th century debunks your lies when he visits Mogadishu and the Benadir coast and he stated that they were not Arab/Persian enclaves but instead they were African towns dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African language.

img_4863-jpg.28231

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ROZs6lqW9RYC&pg=PA124&dq=mogadishu+dark+skin+enclave&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs6PeXl7PcAhVCJVAKHY_xC0sQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=mogadishu dark skin enclave&f=false

I don't know why I have to continue showing my authentic sources while you haven't so I think we're done here. You've simply proved to me you're a historical revisionist troll with reading comprehension and that doesn't know anything about Somali history but simply here to discredit the Somalis by trolling nonsense.

This is only one of several links I have given you that said they were Arab. I can come up with a good many more that shouldn't be necessary. James is right. We have been over all this before. You are just being obstructive.

Above:

" Previous to its conquest by the Portuguese in 1505 Sofala was
the chief town of a wealthy Moslem state, Arabs having established themselves there in the 12th century or earlier."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Man up and deal with the consequences of your actions:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is only one of several links I have given you that said they were Arab. I can come up with a good many more that shouldn't be necessary. James is right. We have been over all this before. You are just being obstructive.

Above:

" Previous to its conquest by the Portuguese in 1505 Sofala was
the chief town of a wealthy Moslem state, Arabs having established themselves there in the 12th century or earlier."

-----------------------------------------------------------

By the way, James Dahl already admitted when he was speaking to me, Lord Flacko, World and few other guys about Mogadishu, Zeila and other coastal Somali cities being majority Somali. At least he's honest to admit he's wrong unlike your stubborn compulsive lying ass.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eed-with-the-others.43878/page-7#post-1194296

I've already given you multiple sources why Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by ethnic Somalis and I've given you list of modern day historians even medieval historians who visited Mogadishu, while you haven't.

It clearly states Mogadishu once controlled Sofala and I showed you multiple authentic scholary sources stating that Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by ethnic Somalis. It also states the ruler of Mogadishu was Somali (Barbara origin) and I showed you a source that's how ancient and medieval Somalis were referred. That's our ancestors name.

If you want to keep making excuses then here is the source how medieval Somalis were known as Bilad Al-Berber or Barbara.

Here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JpNY7VPn1WUC&pg=PA130&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

@James Dahl already agreed Mogadishu, Zeila and other Somali coastal cities being majority Somali when he was speaking to me, @Lord Flacko, World and few other guys. He's right we've been through over this because we've proved our points.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eed-with-the-others.43878/page-7#post-1194296

I've already given you multiple sources why Mogadishu was always inhabited and dominated by ethnic Somalis and I've given you list of modern day historians even medieval historians who visited Mogadishu, while you haven't.

If you want to keep making excuses then here is the source how medieval Somalis were known as Bilad Al-Berber or Barawa.

Here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JpNY7VPn1WUC&pg=PA130&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

There is no question but that Mogadishu controlled the gold trade at Sofala at one time. That is not the issue. I cannot help you if you will not read.

You just can't face reality.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is no question but that Mogadishu controlled the gold trade at Sofala at one time. That is not the issue. I cannot help you if you will not read.

You can't face reality.

Your link proved my points. It mentioned Ibn Battuta meeting the Somali ruler from Mogadishu which you obviously denied. You're the one conflating and not reading properly. I showed you a link when it said the coastal areas were predominantly Somali but you denied so I showed you extra context from the same link stating Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. The link is not contradicting its self, it's your reading comprehension. Plus, I gave you extra sources from Qadi, Ibn Battuta and Yaqut al-Hamawi that visited Mogadishu but you still reject them.

You're a waste of time. You're just conflating and trolling. This is all you're doing Grant, you reject any source that debunks your lying theories. Since you've been caught being racist towards Somalis I think it's not fair for you to talk about Somali history. You need to stop being so stubborn and learn to accept you're wrong sometimes.

Bukaanyahow,
Your link proved my points. It mentioned Ibn Battuta meeting the Somali ruler from Mogadishu which you obviously denied. You're the one conflating and not reading properly. I showed you a link when it said the coastal areas were predominantly Somali but you denied so I showed you extra context from the same link stating Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. The link is not contradicting its self, it's your reading comprehension. Plus, I gave you extra sources from Qadi, Ibn Battuta and Yaqut al-Hamawi that visited Mogadishu but you still reject them.

You're a waste of time. You're just conflating and trolling. This is all you're doing Grant, you reject any source that debunks your lying theories. Since you've been caught being racist towards Somalis I think it's not fair for you to talk about Somali history. You need to stop being so stubborn and learn to accept you're wrong sometimes.

:uCkf6mf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

At least James admits he's wrong sometimes and agreed Mogadishu was a Somali majority unlike you.

I've given you multiple authentic sources to prove all my points, it means nothing to me if you reject them because you have an agenda here. Let other people who are interested in history read them and get educated about the real Somali history.

Lastly, please do not speak in my language ever again. A Somali hater has no right to speak in my language.

At least James admits he's wrong sometimes and agreed Mogadishu was a Somali majority unlike you.

I've given you multiple authentic sources to prove all my points, it means nothing to me if you reject them because you have an agenda here. Let other people who are interested in history read them and get educated about the real Somali history.

Lastly, please do not speak in my language ever again. A Somali hater has no right to speak in my language.

Now I've heard it all! So stop writing in mine. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending