The abuse of somali fathers who are forced to flee the west leaving their children behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i know this man who is a pillar in the somali community from london hard working family man who recently got kicked out from his house and was prevented from seeing his kids.

It all started when he would come back from work he would come home to his wife dressed up with her friends and ready to go to aroos or go to a restaurant as soon as he comes back from doing 12 hour shifts.

Its dragged on he persevered cause he couldn't imagine life without his children, but the problem escalated when his wife started to demand he hands over all his pay check at the end of the month or she will kick him out.

He relented at first but gave in cause he wanted to be in his kids life qnd has witnessed many other somali fathers who were refused to see their own kids so he chose his kids over his hard earned cash which he wanted to save for his kids future anyway.

It turns out that the wife didnt onow how to budget so she spent all his wages and going out with her friends to expensive restaurants and buying gold necklesses and other extravagant material goods.

He pressed her about the issue but that only made the matter worse so he told her that he wont be goving her all his wages at the end if the month but most of it so he can save some incase she spends all the money so there will be money left behind to spend on their kids.

She refused and kicked him out calling police and bringing firth trumped up charges against him of assault, so her husband was arrested and hit with a court order forbidding him to see his kids or come within one mile of the family home.

Few months went by without being able to see his children and the man became depressed cause he loved his kids very much.

So one day he visited his kids school just so he can catch a glimpse of his kid but he couldn’t contain himself so he called out and waved to his kid.

When the kid got home all excited he told his mother that he saw his father waving to him in his car outside school. His mother informed police straight away.

The man was arrested and now he had a criminal record so he lost his job and was behind on his child support and alimony money and was about to be sent to prison again for being behind on his child support and alimony, so the man decided to flee the west and go back to Somalia where he started up a business with the help of his family and remarried and is now living comfortable.

Most somali fathers in the west are forced to flee while the mother brainwashes the kids turning them against their fathers by labelling them a deadbeat father when that’s far from the truth.

@CaliSomali @MariaMaria @Emily @Knowles @AussieHustler @Mercury @NA9

Muji

VIP
Lol he came home late after chewing khaat refused to take care of his kids or spend time with them

Now she got a divorce he is all alone and trying to ruin her name

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You’re entitled to your opinion abaayo macaan sonkoray malabey sweery my sunshine I looof you abaayo macaan :it0tdo8:
Nvm I was wrong
11F6E328-AC25-4E88-A4A0-FE2D86D503D9.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The problem is most somali fathers don’t talk about their problems cause our culture is very masculine men are taught never to display emotions and to keep everything bottled up and i they talk about their problems it’s frowned upon and deemed as being a weakness hence nin ragg ba tahay, nin ragg iska dhiig, illahay nin ragg bu ka dhigay, iis aadkay nin bu illahay ka dhigay.

Unlike the west where toxic feminity is the order of the day somali culture is the complete opposite men are told to man up and solider it regardless of how much pain they are suffering and women are always given the benefit of the doubt and treated in somali culture as being infalible hence iska dhaaf waa Dumar, dumar la’aan waa nolool la’aan, dumar hala murmin, dumarka xushmeey...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol he came home late after chewing khaat refused to take care of his kids or spend time with them

Now she got a divorce he is all alone and trying to ruin her name
Yeah knowles all somali men chew khat and are bums including your father and all the male relatives of your family I concur abaayo macaan

i know this man who is a pillar in the somali community from london hard working family man who recently got kicked out from his house and was prevented from seeing his kids.

It all started when he would come back from work he would come home to his wife dressed up with her friends and ready to go to aroos or go to a restaurant as soon as he comes back from doing 12 hour shifts.

Its dragged on he persevered cause he couldn't imagine life without his children, but the problem escalated when his wife started to demand he hands over all his pay check at the end of the month or she will kick him out.

He relented at first but gave in cause he wanted to be in his kids life qnd has witnessed many other somali fathers who were refused to see their own kids so he chose his kids over his hard earned cash which he wanted to save for his kids future anyway.

It turns out that the wife didnt onow how to budget so she spent all his wages and going out with her friends to expensive restaurants and buying gold necklesses and other extravagant material goods.

He pressed her about the issue but that only made the matter worse so he told her that he wont be goving her all his wages at the end if the month but most of it so he can save some incase she spends all the money so there will be money left behind to spend on their kids.

She refused and kicked him out calling police and bringing firth trumped up charges against him of assault, so her husband was arrested and hit with a court order forbidding him to see his kids or come within one mile of the family home.

Few months went by without being able to see his children and the man became depressed cause he loved his kids very much.

So one day he visited his kids school just so he can catch a glimpse of his kid but he couldn’t contain himself so he called out and waved to his kid.

When the kid got home all excited he told his mother that he saw his father waving to him in his car outside school. His mother informed police straight away.

The man was arrested and now he had a criminal record so he lost his job and was behind on his child support and alimony money and was about to be sent to prison again for being behind on his child support and alimony, so the man decided to flee the west and go back to Somalia where he started up a business with the help of his family and remarried and is now living comfortable.

Most somali fathers in the west are forced to flee while the mother brainwashes the kids turning them against their fathers by labelling them a deadbeat father when that’s far from the truth.

What a ! no amount of repentance will save her from hell! this is why the majority of hell fire will be women who betray their husbands. Some somali women are trash and materialistic. Be careful who you marry fellas.

I'm glad all worked out for him in the end! and i hope his kids learn the truth one day.

:susp:

Muji

VIP
Yeah knowles all somali men chew khat and are bums including your father and all the male relatives of your family I concur abaayo macaan

Lol not all Somali men just the weak pathetic ones who go around loooking sympathy for leaving their kids and refusing to pay child support

Muji

VIP
What a ! no amount of repentance will save her from hell! this is why the majority of hell fire will be women who betray their husbands. Some somali women are trash and materialistic. Be careful who you marry fellas.

I'm glad all worked out for him in the end! and i hope his kids learn the truth one day.

:susp:

95+% of rapists, pedofiles and murderers are men and yet you believe more women will be in hell than men. Says it all really

Last edited:
95+ of rapists, pedofiles and murderers are hell and yet you believe more women will be in hell than men. Says it all really
There are more women than men in every generation....just think about that for a minute. Then multiply that by how many women fornicate and betray their husbands and you will find them to be the majority. Why am i even arguing with you anyway? you don't believe in hell....so i'll go my way and you go your way.

:ohhh::obama:

Somali women are useless. I wish they would stop all this ceer and tell them to get a job. Most of them would workon their marriage. I have heard them say many times.....ma ana nin u baahan. Ceer baan heesta. They insist on telling their husbands dont claim the kid is yours when she gives birth and say to doctors i dont know who the daddy is. I saw stat the other day somalis has the highest out of wedlock kids in uk.....its all benefit fraud

Cognitive

Sheeko sheeko, sheeko xariir, “Somali women are evil”. Boowe that’s your never ending narrative here. When will you get tired of it?

Do me a favour, don’t plant weird ideas into @Knowles head.:)

Walahi wa saxsantahy. Most of the somali men are in situations like this . Maybe they havent been kicked out yet. But are being patient. Tgen there are the ones who say f it and move on. Go to somalia and marry a raaliya. Good to know some people actually understand.

Muji

VIP
There are more women than men in every generation....just think about that for a minute. Then multiply that by how many women fornicate and betray their husbands and you will find them to be the majority. Why am i even arguing with you anyway? you don't believe in hell....so i'll go my way and you go your way.

:ohhh::obama:

Lol and who were these women fornicating with?

Muji

VIP
Male also joining them in the fire.

:gucciwhat:

Lol so the same ratio of men and women will be going to hell for fornicating. So why did you bring that up as a reason why more women will be going to hell than men?

Gosh you really are dense, if you really believe that more women will be going to hell then just look at Syria, somalia and Yemen, who is causing all the misery there. Start using your brain and stop regurgitating things you’ve been told and like the sound of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending