The 9th President of Somalia will as his first foreign visit Saudi Arabia on thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The land that exports ideology of suicidebombers. Smart choice of Cheese.
Not!

Unless he tells them to stop abusing our religion

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Captain Cheese better threaten to open ties with Iran so he can get a $50mil + kickback like the smiling abgaal. I trust that he will use it in a better way. :dabcasar:

Bring back those sold women.
upload_2017-2-21_18-12-36.jpeg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He has promised zero percent of our land to arabs like Puntland or Somaliland, and there isn't much information about the trips, so I reserve judgement unlike you.

You reserve judgement for Farmajo, but are quick to judge Somaliland and Puntland. What does that make you? A nationalist?!? :mjlol:

He has yet to promise anything because there's nothing left. Turkey already got there!:russ:

You reserve judgement for Farmajo, but are quick to judge Somaliland and Puntland. What does that make you? A nationalist?!? :mjlol:

He has yet to promise anything because there's nothing left. Turkey already got there!:russ:

I reserve judgement because a government hasn't formed and we know nothing besides that a meeting is happening.

Puntland has began negotiation with Qatar to station a military base and Somaliland has invited UAE to berbera. Those are actual policies performed by a formed government. that I am against.

Turkey has an undue influence, you're right and I want away from there.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I reserve judgement because a government hasn't formed and we know nothing besides that a meeting is happening.

Puntland has began negotiation with Qatar to station a military base and Somaliland has invited UAE to berbera. Those are actual policies performed by a formed government. that I am against.

Turkey has an undue influence, you're right and I want away from there.

On the day after the election, Farmajo met with Gabre, days later new Amisom troops arrived in Mogadishu, he rewarded his pro-Ethiopia clan cousin with a position in his government and now his first foreign visit will be to Saudi Arabia - the same nation that is responsible for the cancerous ideology of Al-Shabaab. You have not once made any remarks even remotely resembling condemnation because you want to "reserve judgement"( lol ). All I'm saying is it would be nice if you could extend the same courtesy to the government's not affiliated with your clan because there is more than plenty for you to condemn Farmajo for.:bell:

On the day after the election, Farmajo met with Gabre, days later new Amisom troops arrived in Mogadishu, he rewarded his pro-Ethiopia clan cousin with a position in his government and now his first foreign visit will be to Saudi Arabia - the same nation that is responsible for the cancerous ideology of Al-Shabaab. You have not once made any remarks even remotely resembling condemnation because you want to "reserve judgement"( lol ). All I'm saying is it would be nice if you could extend the same courtesy to the government's not affiliated with your clan because there is more than plenty for you to condemn Farmajo for.:bell:

He met with international community and sat away from Gabre, at that time he wasn't even inaugurated with the power that follows. They are not new Amisom, you liar, but a rotation system, and this time Burundi came with soldiers that were replacing the other who had served a year. The clan cousin had former roles in government with expertise but that is a valid criticism that he is pro- Ethiopian.

Actually, diplomatic cables shows that Qatar is the one funding Al-shabbab as state actor, the ones you will invite. I reserve judgement until a government is formed.

Puntland and Somaliland have had the same administration for years. They've done whatever and @Steamdevolopment is allowed to comment on it. Farmaajo hasn't done much at all yet, and so far this is just a scheduled meeting. Reserving judgement is the only thing you can do with Farmaajo atm. You're smarter than this so why are you trying to deceive yourself?

And no land has been sold to the Turks. What are you alluding to?

Status
Not open for further replies.