The 5 Best Black Forums On The Net (Somalispot No.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
somalispot.png

somalispot.com

SomaliSpot is technically the newest forum officially on this list, but they are by far the most active. They broke out of long established messageboard somnet just a few years ago and already have appeared to supplant that site as the Premiere discussion forum for the Somali People on the internet. A general discussion board that focuses on conversations going on in Somali Culture, the site as already proven to have a influential reach, with discussions there going viral and even spilling over into News Stories that effect real life situations, going as far as Elected Public Officials. This site also may be the most controversial on here as well because of some of these situations, but there is no denying SomaliSpot and it’s Owner appear to have etched their mark in The Online World of The Somali People in a short time, which deserves respect on it’s own.

Link Fixed.

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/4315-the-5-best-black-forums-on-the-net/

Last edited:
The gaals are a minority though. Didn't mean to upset my homie @AussieHustler

Factz

I couldn't care less what a bunch of online users write about me. As for MuslimMan, he is the Admin of a rival Somali website and uses the oldest trick to fleece members from this website. See how he's triggered by this thread. He is not only on a rampage on this thread, but on others too.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Factz

I couldn't care less what a bunch of online users write about me. As for MuslimMan, he is the Admin of a rival Somali website and uses the oldest trick to fleece members from this website. See how he's triggered by this thread. He is not only on a rampage on this thread, but on others too.
There are other Somali forums? Are they active?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.