The 10 year anniversay of the liberation of Las Anod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Imam Silaanyo commemorated the 10 year anniversary by visiting Las Canood :siilaanyosmile:

The Imam is now currently accepting the surrender of Khatuumo rebels in Caynabo :denzelnigga:

:banderas:

Yesterday Imam Silaanyo commemorated the 10 year anniversary by visiting Las Canood :siilaanyosmile:

The Imam is now currently accepting the surrender of Khatuumo rebels in Caynabo :denzelnigga:

So subtle too most people won't even notice it, I like it. :siilaanyolaugh::trumpsmirk:

Who is backing galaydh. .

Not even one caqil went to caynaba.

siilaanyo is wasting his time :lol:

This is a joyous event to celebrate my fellow countrymen.

As many of you might've recall, a decade ago, the regional capital of Sool was under

the hands of the enemy till under the exemplary leadership of our former president,

His Excellency Mudane Dahir Riyale Kahin ordered the immediate liberation of

Las Anod and many of its surrounding villages.

Our brave soldiers marched in to the town unopposed and routed the enemy troops back to their desert homeland.

Since that day the town has recovered substantially and the security of the region has never been better!

Our noble struggle to spread our governance and protect our peaceful way of living persists unabated!

Here's a toast to a continued peace and stability to our beautiful motherland!

giphy.gif
They failed to capture small town buuhoodle, do not call them brave

Somaliland is not a country, which country recognized them, jabhada ismaamusha ee SNM ayaad noo sheegaysaa, your youngster go to Garowe to get Somalia's passport

Finishing his term on a high :salute:

I like that he is working towards peaceful relations between reer SL

Status
Not open for further replies.