Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

it's a good thing because somalia is a 4.5 system, installing him for a second term without our consent means he's a president for hawiye and the loomaayan clan. We'll seal our borders and have no relations with farmaajo. I remember madoobe subtly saying this last year, and PL already went through with it during hsm's tenture.

if hawiye then sit around and take the abuse, it's up to them. we the children of kablalax banu hashim, not kablalalx daarood, but going straight to the ahlubayt, will not accept it. wa billah tawfiiq :fittytousand:

PL can at least do that much. But JL kkkk. Madoobe's interim presidency ends on august, if elections do happen and farmaajo is re-elected. It's an inevitability at this point that we will knock on kismayo's doors. Whether you try sealing yourself in kismayo or not it's the end.

PL can at least do that much. But JL kkkk. Madoobe's interim presidency ends on august, if elections do happen and farmaajo is re-elected. It's an inevitability at this point that we will knock on kismayo's doors. Whether you try sealing yourself in kismayo or not it's the end.
nigga Defend gedo first.

nigga Defend gedo first.
Gedo issue is done, I told you before that this was the last attempt by Janan. He can't recover from this defeat. Nor does he want to go for another round. The JL issue will be done as well on march 15, then sxb it will be me and you finally. Gloves off, and no referee. We have a lot of things to settle.

Gedo issue is done, I told you before that this was the last attempt by Janan. He can't recover from this defeat. Nor does he want to go for another round. The JL issue will be done as well on march 15, then sxb it will be me and you finally. Gloves off, and no referee. We have a lot of things to settle.
When have you ever ventured for battle without being babysat by another clan or worse, a whole government?
:what1:
futa aad lahayn baad ku xaaraysaa. cajiib!

and if gedo was done deal, we'd have an election already, xooloow.

When have you ever ventured for battle without being babysat by another clan or worse, a whole government?
:what1:
futa aad lahayn baad ku xaaraysaa. cajiib!

and if gedo was done deal, we'd have an election already, xooloow.

I'm babysat? KKK. It's always you who is babysat by others to defeat marehan, hawiye usc mooryaan, hawiye ICU, hawiye AS, and kenya. Each time i karbaash you even with all that. And yes we are having an election already. Get ready.

I'm babysat? KKK. It's always you who is babysat by others to defeat marehan, hawiye usc mooryaan, hawiye ICU, hawiye AS, and kenya. Each time i karbaash you even with all that. And yes we are having an election already. Get ready.
Marehan had all the tanks in the early 90s, but it was my uncle who took kismaayo. They could only take it with HG. They've been quiet since 2006 after we karbaashed them, icu or not, it was ogaden madoobe and turki.
and now they started to make noise because their boy is president, but this time we're ready for y'all midgets.
If farmaajo doesn't come back, I guarantee your clan will be quiet again until there's another marehan president.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Swan here to wrangle Madoobe to Xamar for the Election meeting

Eu659_lWYAgqVcT

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is gonna be an awkward meeting after all that was said the passed week. :heh:

Last edited:
Puntland, Jubbaland do not recognise the violent Squatter of Mogadishu.

I believe it's a trap, where he will use the brainwashed Gorgorad troops to assassinate President Deni and President Madoobe, the same way they tried to murder the former Presidents, Prime Minister and Presidential candidates a few days ago.
Not over yet

Puntland, Jubbaland do not recognise the violent Squatter of Mogadishu.

I believe it's a trap, where he will use the brainwashed Gorgorad troops to assassinate President Deni and President Madoobe, the same way they tried to murder the former Presidents, Prime Minister and Presidential candidates a few days ago.

See? I told you all. They want to kill all opponents:

Complete non-starter and also outside the scope of the 17 September agreement that was signed.

even the international community (who I don’t give a shit about ) mentioned sticking to it a 1000 times.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Inshallah both Puntland and FGS come to their senses and meet in the middle, both have to compromise for the sake of the country and the people. Time is of the essence and it waits for no soul. I have great hope that we will find the light in this hour of uncertainty:)

Trending