Thank you Somali Canadians for voting Liberals like always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somalis in the thousands have come out to vote for this man. Thank you for your 25 years of loyalty. I guess theres some good news out of this

:hemad:

Good night suckers

:chrisfreshhah:

Change is good. I like the last picture best. We tricked you. And now we have a Somali who will continue to spread this "agenda" to our community. This agenda will be spread by me, mod of Somalispot, Ayan Hersi Ali and now my waziir in York-South Weston.

:diddyswag:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis are strategic voters. 25 years of loyalty was rewarded with a candidate in a safe riding and perhaps a ministerial position to come. They don't care what Trudeau stands for as long as he does not cut welfare or place limits on religious freedom. Harper was the greater evil because he wanted to ban muslim clothing from being worn in public.

I supported both.

I ended up as a winner today.

I fought my enemies with extremophobia and fear; I now have come with a new outfit. I win either way

Somalis are strategic voters. 25 years of loyalty was rewarded with a candidate in a safe riding and perhaps a ministerial position to come. They don't care what Trudeau stands for as long as he does not cut welfare or place limits on religious freedom. Harper was the greater evil because he wanted to ban muslim clothing from being worn in public.

And now Trudeau and his new waziir will force homosexuality and Western values on the Somali community like that in Dixon and Etobicoke. This is not a win for Majerteen and Somalis; its a win for the likes of me. We're attacking from all corners. From sex education in the provincial level and getting provincial Liberal funds for gay friendly Integration TV to now attacking you with Liberal western values at the federal level.

AbdiJohnson never loses.

It was all a show.

We have work to do

obamadatazz

Im not gay. I'd admit it if I was. I would shove my homosexuality down your throats.

There's nothing more satisfying than coming out of the closet. I am unfortunately straight. I am spirituality gay

baird_gay.jpg

The man on the right is the former foreign affairs minister. He is gay. His chief of staff was a Somali kid at the ministry. Chief of Staffs are usually old wrinkly white men. He had a iyaal to spread the "agenda" silently

He was active in ensuring that Abdul Abdi represented his riding for the Conservatives after he stepped down for a life in the private sector. Abdul Abdi and the gay man are best friends

We're coming at you from all corners, across all political lines

Somali Canadians with any power here are connected to the gays or Israeli Zionists. if you don't, you're nothing. Ottawa's largest Somali organization has very close ties to Zionists. They get Zionist funding

Keep bootyclapping for Ahmed and Faisal and Abdi and Integration TV. We are measured and calculated. We will creep on you; not do it quick

We're transforming you es:chrisfreshhah:

It's funny how all of your so-called "powerful" Somalis are all basically leaches who've been making a living sucking on the public teat for far too long. The fact of the matter is, outside of the public sector, most successful and high-flying Somalis are extremely social conservative as reflected by the wider community at large. The Somali community will remain socially conservative in the foreseeable and distant future, and there's nothing a few government parasites who couldn't make it in the private sector are going to change about that.

Edit: Also Abdigaal, you're pitifully undersized brain can't seem to grasp the fact that the strong possibility that these Somalis are only paying lip service to the status quo? Not unlike how republicans pay lip service to minorities, but behind closed doors we all know what they are getting up to and saying, at least those of us with a functioning brain.

Last edited:
Aren't you turning into a flip-flopper, mate? No, you were vehemently supporting Harper and now that he lost the election you're mourning. It's OK; this is just normal human nature, sxb. Somalis call it 'qosol gariir'. You pretended to be a liberal for awhile but in the end your true colors showed and you were a blind Harper & the Conservatives follower (possibly you thought he had a chance to win the elections). Now that they got a boot in the rear you're playing to a different tune. Be original for once, AJ.

Unless.................... you are a certified troll and you're doing all this to piss Somalis off. Maybe you get a kick out of this online behavior of yours?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AbdiGaal's hopes were dashed as his Barbaric Cultural Practices hotline was dashed in the trashbin of history, now he is trying to save face by hoppinon the liberal bandwagon

:chrisfreshhah:

I don't see how this is a problem. Of course Somalis support Liberals.

If the Conservatives won this election, you would have rubbed it in our faces. But if the Liberals or NDP win, you still want to rub it in people's faces. You're a Grade A Troll.

I see no issue with Trudeau. I actually like him as a leader and I'm sure more than a few Somalis agree with me here.

@Kaafiye I have showed you a shot of my liberal party contributions. I am a member of the Liberal party but you extremists have hijacked my party

Trudeau only won less than 20 hours ago and has not even been sworn in and he's already informed us he is ending the ISIS mission from the sky and that he will bring 25,000 Syrians by December 2015. Just hours ago, the extremists have made him his press releases.

The party has been hijacked by IS sympathizers like @Kaafiye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending