Texas secession (Texit)

"Texit, as it's become known, is poised for a major boost this week with the expected introduction of a bill in the state legislature to put the question of secession to voters in a November 2021 ballot referendum."

Texas always flirt with secession but never really do anything about it. They’re still bitter they got annexed by the US in the first place despite their state flourishing being in the US

If I was an American I’d say let them hillbillies go, they’re more trouble then they’re worth :mybusiness:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Texas always flirt with secession but never really do anything about it. They’re still bitter they got annexed by the US in the first place despite their state flourishing being in the US

If I was an American I’d say let them hillbillies go, they’re more trouble then they’re worth :mybusiness:
Damn bro you showed no mercy to that hillbilly place

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I think they would do alright by themselves. They got a lot of oil and business. Modern infrastructure. Low taxes as well. Sounds like they'd thrive going solo.
They are like teen can be independent but in reality they need their aabo or hooyo

Trending

Latest posts