Testicular torsion

Any of y’all ever got your balls twisted ??. My brother was rushed into the hospital yesterday. We all thought that he was gonna die or something but apparently
His right testicle twisted. Never seen that fatass nigga cry like that in my whole life😭. Bro almost lost his testicles and the pain is apparently a 10/10. Ngl I was researching about this shit and I started making dua that I never experience this 💀.

Attachments

• B0EFC207-5CF1-4F6F-AAFC-5CF6B5DE94A5.jpeg
    B0EFC207-5CF1-4F6F-AAFC-5CF6B5DE94A5.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 35
Nah I dont even want to know about this. This shit sounds like a nightmare. What kinda kinky shit is your brother into that he twisted his own nuts?

Nah I dont even want to know about this. This shit sounds like a nightmare. What kinda kinky shit is your brother into that he twisted his own nuts?
Bro💀. Shit happens naturally. It can happen to any man with testicles. Your balls can one day twist 😂. If you’re a man sleep tight knowing this can happen to you one day 😭

Last edited:
Was he watching po..rn?
No😭. It’s a natural phenomenon.it happens randomly. If it gets twisted it blocks the blood flow to your testicles and you would feel immense pain. Also if it doesn’t get sorted out in around 6-7 hours you have to Remove the testicle.💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No😭. It’s a natural phenomenon.it happens randomly. If it gets twisted it blocks the blood flow to your testicles and you would feel immense pain. Also if it doesn’t get sorted out in around 6-7 hours you have to Remove the testicle.💀

Can i say YUCK?

Trending

Latest posts