Terrorist Madoobe is arresting people over social media. You cant make this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Axmad Madoobe afhayeenkiisa Cabdinasir Seeraar ran away to Xamar and he spoke against Axmaq Madoobe bad behaviour and bad governance @Ferrari @Fahad Yasin what do you have to say about this is this man OG enough for you now:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Things arent looking good for Beesha Longfoot

Rasaas ka bilaabatay Gudaha Magaalada Kismaayo, Ciidamo la wareegay Xarunta Nabad Sugidda

Ciidamo ka tirsan Maamul Goboleedka Jubbaland oo qaab beeleed u abaabulan ayaa weeraray Xarunta Nabad sugidda Jubbaland ee Magaalada Kismaayo.

Dagaal culus ayaa dhexmaray ciidamada Weerarka ku qaaday xerada FIAT ee nabad sugidda Jubbaland ay daganyihiin iyo ciidankii xerada ilaalinaayay waxaana ka dhashay qasaaro dhimasho iyo dhaawacba isugu jira.

Ciidamada weerarka soo qaaday ayaa la wareegay xarunta nabad sugidda jubbaland waxaana ay halkaasi kala baxeen labo askari oo halkaa ku xirnaa.

Wararka qaar ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada ay ka caroodeen xarig ciidamada jubbaland ay u geestaan askari ka tirsanaa jubbaland oo ku naafoobay dagaaladii dhexmaray Alshabaab iyo ciidamada jubbaland kaasi oo ay xireen ciidanka nabad sugidda kadib markii uu bartiisa facebooka ku qoray in jubbaland ay dayacday oo ay iska ilowday dhaawacii ka soo gaaray dagaalka ee uu ku waayay gacmahiisa.

http://www.kismaayo24.com/rasaas-ka...yo-ciidamo-la-wareegay-xarunta-nabad-sugidda/

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
seraar isn't cawliyahan.

waryaa @Shaolin23 who do you think should replace madoobe?
Bro that’s the problem no one knows! there’s no campaigning no opposition no criticism no new players I would say Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed or Ahmed Ducaale but they probably won’t win because of the unwritten tribal rule that if your clan has the Presidency you must fall back out of xishood what candidate would you pick I wish Farah Macalim was Jubbalander I like that guy

Bro that’s the problem no one knows! there’s no campaigning no opposition no criticism no new players I would say Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed or Ahmed Ducaale but they probably won’t win because of the unwritten tribal rule that if your clan has the Presidency you must fall back out of xishood what candidate would you pick I wish Farah Macalim was Jubbalander I like that guy
I'd be against anyone that wasn't native to one of the three gobols.
I'd say someone educated and progressive. Someone who can rise being clan interests.

I don't even think such a man exists, so what do we do?:farmajoyaab:

it'll probably be another incompetent nigga, kinda like filling the swamp with another swamp.

I'd be against anyone that wasn't native to one of the three gobols.
I'd say someone educated and progressive. Someone who can rise being clan interests.

I don't even think such a man exists, so what do we do?:farmajoyaab:

it'll probably be another incompetent nigga, kinda like filling the swamp with another swamp.
We rule out any Raxanweyn or Hawiye leadership. Only we we budge is if OGs of Bakool get a good cut from Koonfur Galbeed and MRXs who used to live in Beledweyne get useful political representation. Otherwise they can f*ck off. JL for OGs and MRXs no one else.

I don't even think such a man exists,

Are you sure?

Last I checked OG had a dozen better politicians from the south than that rag tag militia leader

In any case

The 3 gobols in the south will be unique in Somalia. We long for peace and FAST development, I think as soon as we have removed kebabs, blackie crew, kenyans, ethiopians, and whatevet other illegal force there it will be Ku dayo Jubaland ku dayo :banderas:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed and Ahmed Ducaale are great candidates for Presidency for my mammul Jubaland. They would win. There's no xishood it's your mammul.

Are you sure?

Last I checked OG had a dozen better politicians from the south than that rag tag militia leader

In any case

The 3 gobols in the south will be unique in Somalia. We long for peace and FAST development, I think as soon as we have removed kebabs, blackie crew, kenyans, ethiopians, and whatevet other illegal force there it will be Ku dayo Jubaland ku dayo :banderas:
You are describing an ideal scenario.

As long as either one party is completely defeated, or both parties come to talk instead of fight, we won't see any progress.

somalidu waa dad kibir badan iyaguna isu daran.

it's just the way it is.:manny:

We rule out any Raxanweyn or Hawiye leadership. Only we we budge is if OGs of Bakool get a good cut from Koonfur Galbeed and MRXs who used to live in Beledweyne get useful political representation. Otherwise they can f*ck off. JL for OGs and MRXs no one else.
I say forget elections. Let leadership rotate, and under it, some guarantees have to be met.

no party shall be uprooted of its properties.
no nepotism.
revenue is shared based on a system(population, per so many square feet of a land etc...).
no regions are slept on, on development.
no qaylo iyo buuq, when your time is up, you hand over the kursi.:trumpsmirk:
no clan militia, forces will be loyal to the government and it will be diverse.

things like that until our IQ increases and we are able to function like normal people without killing each other.:francis:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

Farah Maalim is a proud Kenyan man:nvjpqts:. Waryaa you already have an Ahmed Ducaale as President, Ahmed Ducaale Geele Xaaf of Galmudug:trumpsmirk:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I say forget elections. Let leadership rotate, and under it, some guarantees have to be met.

no party shall be uprooted of its properties.
no nepotism.
revenue is shared based on a system(population, per so many square feet of a land etc...).
no regions are slept on, on development.
no qaylo iyo buuq, when your time is up, you hand over the kursi.:trumpsmirk:
no clan militia, forces will be loyal to the government and it will be diverse.

things like that until our IQ increases and we are able to function like normal people without killing each other.:francis:

If there is one thing we've learned from Somali history is that democracy will never set foot in this country again after SYL & will cause more problems than it solves. :francis:

We need an authoritarian, our very own Putin, one who is impartial towards clannism, just & fair when imposing the law, and develops all regions equally but this will only be possible in the year 2300 because if rotating leadership is installed you will inevitably have a neef like @Sheikh cling to power after his term has ended & claim the mammul for his clan.:francis:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If there is one thing we've learned from Somali history is that democracy will never set foot in this country again after SYL & will cause more problems than it solves. :francis:

We need an authoritarian, our very own Putin, one who is impartial towards clannism, just & fair when imposing the law, and develops all regions equally but this will only be possible in the year 2300 because if rotating leadership is installed you will inevitably have a neef like @Sheikh cling to power after his term has ended & claim the mammul for his clan.:francis:

Only neef is you @Fahad Yasin And only I and my clansmen are meant to always rule. And the mammul is for my clansmen.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

OP why are you using an anti Madobe reporter from VOA who is biased & unethical in her reportings?:comeon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending