terrorist attack at the Mall of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
We need to keep our own people in check.

If you know of someone that just came back from the middle East...keep an eye on them.

If you know someone with mental health issues... keep two eyes on them.

If if you don't want to report any suspicious shit (which you should)... Go to their families and make sure they sent the nut back home where he could do the least damage to our reputation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It wasn't a terrorist attack, you're reaching with the title @Kingcobra .It was an attempted robbery. How the hell do you think you will get away robbing a store in mall of America. Stupid dumb ass geeljiires. I'm sick and tired of these useless dumb ass people.

***Prays to Allah swt that he's not Puntite***

VIP
It wasn't a terrorist attack, you're reaching with the title @Kingcobra .It was an attempted robbery. How the hell do you think you will get away robbing a store in mall of America. Stupid dumb ass geeljiires. I'm sick and tired of these useless dumb ass people.

***Prays to Allah swt that he's not Puntite***

His motive doesn't matter. Man with a muslim name+ knife attack= terrorist. I don't nake the rules. Puntite or not, this is a collective L. Hold it.

DOI25gdUMAAxsJK_1.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is so sad, however this is not the end. Hopefully he gets the help he needs after doing his sentence. This should also serve as a warning to others that crime doesn't pay. You will also hurt your mother, no one wants to see their mom crying herself to sleep. :(

We need to keep our own people in check.

If you know of someone that just came back from the middle East...keep an eye on them.

If you know someone with mental health issues... keep two eyes on them.

If if you don't want to report any suspicious shit (which you should)... Go to their families and make sure they sent the nut back home where he could do the least damage to our reputation.

Send him back home so he can detonate explosives back there? Not a chance mate he can bashaal here f*ck rep

It's up to us as a community to combat terrorism. We need to get our Sheikhs to put anti terrorism at the forefront of their khutbas and we need to teach the young people in our families that terrorism takes you to hell.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Send him back home so he can detonate explosives back there? Not a chance mate he can bashaal here f*ck rep

He'll live like a king in Somalia. It'll be less likely that he'll go of the hinges there.

Of course if it's a mental health issue then he should be locked up in a ward in the States until he gets better.

Bashaal kulaha.

Dhaqan celis should be the treatment. Get him the f*ck out of the west. We are catching Ls like its nobody's business. I know we talking about treatment, but sometimes we need to get rid of them for the rest of somali people sake

Status
Not open for further replies.