TERRIBLE: smart Geeljire discovers that Geeljires N MN have high rate of abortions,more than Madoows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:jaynerd::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

Apparently there's such a high rate of abortions in the MN Geeljire community

Last edited:
Majority of our patients come from this neighborhood and we just want to bring our services closer to them. :jaynerd::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Apparently there's such a high rate of abortions in the MN Geeljire community

You ignorant baboon.

Planned Parenthood 97 % of their services are such as cancer-screening and pregnancy prevention.

Me and @yasmin lan will make a gayby sacrafices at their shrine this wednesday.

This has been common for a long time and what most people don't know is that the bulk of the abortions that are done by the Xaalimo's is as a result of the father of that child being an Ajanabi.

The pure Somali ones are hardly aborted, usually a quick wedding ceremony is set up to mask this.

it reminds me of that abortion youtube vid that @Inquisitive_ posted. The one about where undeveloped foetuses where used as a basis for vaccinations.

This is listed in their ingredients and as always they will try to justify this by giving bogus analogies that you eat the carrot but no the soil nonesense to normalise this.

Aborted-Fetal-Cells.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Rkelly posts are resourceful if u overlook the titles that are meant to draw u in. Never take his marketing tactics lightly either :)

Bbbbut aborting babies is haram :(:( i feel so sad for them that they saw no other option than to abort their babies

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Dayum! Walahi, you are opening my eyes up about these qurbojoog Xalimos. I think I will stay single 4 life. I don't take too kindly to a woman who has a past sordid lifestyle.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Sxb you should commend planned parenthood for what they are doing. Crime and overall degeneracy is rampant in the Somali and black communities and aborting more babies saves everyone trouble in the long run. I think they should go into Chicago and abort all black babies, whether the mother wants it or not. Perhaps less is more with blacks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly iyo Minnesota maxa kala haysta. Whoever wants to come to MN please don't ask @R.Kelly anything that has to do with Minnesota.

He's running a smear campaign against Minnesota. War ya Naga qabta odeygan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending