Ten Faraaxs One Xalimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure you don't talk to 2 of them at the same time as you don't know them so won't know who they know and whether they know each other.

Best to be on the safe side and not get a rep

Omg this is just a thread for me as an outlet really but OMG went to an event yesterday and all the tall good looking faraxs I saw :rolleyes:
I beg God let's me see them again:oops:
I've falling into lust for over 10 weelo:noneck:

This is just an outlet I wanted wallahi ignore me
@Azirah Anonymous @RichEnoughForGucci @RICH @Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6 @Knowles @Basra @Basic
@Daughter of samaale
Any you guys fell for so many guys at one time:dabcasar:
And how do I get over it:noneck:

Wawereeey 10?

Lol be careful though, goodlooking faraxs tend to be the biggest players unfortunately.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Just make sure you don't talk to 2 of them at the same time as you don't know them so won't know who they know and whether they know each other.

Best to be on the safe side and not get a rep
Nah man I'll watch them a far im not going to talk to them. Im a smart bunny. Ive heard guys convos :vo3yidw:
Especially somali boys in my area practically know all each other

Unless they got a good personality, then their appearance means nothing. :nahgirl:

You can go for a appearance all you want, but just remember that you will become a single mother in a year or 2. :chrisfreshhah:

Nah man I'll watch them a far im not going to talk to them. Im a smart bunny. Ive heard guys convos :vo3yidw:
Especially somali boys in my area practically know all each other

If they are from your area, how have you never seen them before.

Did they glow up as girls say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts