Ten Days

Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allaah than these ten days." The people asked, "Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah?" He said, "Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 2/457).

Instead of adding anything of benefit to the thread about Dhul Hijjah you appear to attack another Muslim, typical.

Lmao did this site just blur Linda Sarsour face. I'm done what fitna does one gain from looking at a women's face? Do these niggas get turned on by anything?

Yes I am very happy to attack an "Imam" who is an lgbt activist.
so umm... Omar Suleiman is sticking it to Saudi by being pro lgbt? we gotta support lgbt or Saudi wins?

He is not supporting or an activist for it, no need to slander. He has explained it clearly here:

But you dont care that the Saudi Scholars you swear by have absolutely nothing to say about LGBT content being aired there or potential Nicki Minaj concerts. Crickets. Typical.

Stop ruining the thread omar the agent no one takes you seriously.

He is not supporting or an activist for it, no need to slander. He has explained it clearly here:

But you dont care that the Saudi Scholars you swear by have absolutely nothing to say about LGBT content being aired there or potential Nicki Minaj concerts. Crickets. Typical.

Stop ruining the thread omar the agent no one takes you seriously.

blah blah.... Saudi, Saudi, Saudi... if I say "two plus two equals four" and you disagree with me I guess you'll just start talking about Saudi.....

@AMusee

this is not just meant in regards to you but to anyone who just to try to win an argument pushes the obvious hoax that I'm a Saudi agent. I doubt you or anyone even really believes that unless they just are not familiar with my posts. it was hilarious for me to read this stuff in English calling me a Saudi agent while I was watching the final Peruvian president debate between Pedro Castillo and Keiko Fujimori.

for your lie to be true, MBS would seriously have to be laying awake at night in the palace, thinking about right-wing politics in Peru.