"Ten Commandments For Making Money"

Ten Commandments For Making Money- Jewish Teaching About Money & Business

"In his book “Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money”, Rabbi Daniel Lapin answers these questions in great detail. He shows what you can do to achieve the same mindset, actions, and results that have made the Jewish people so successful over many centuries."

51JDAuusNbL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Have YOU learned the Ten Commandments for Making Money?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Then this book isn't for you.
I was just joking. I see myself in the future as a CEO of chains that range all over africa including Muqdisho. I'll find some way to scam Arabs as payback for ruining us. What do you think?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was just joking. I see myself in the future as a CEO of chains that range all over africa including Muqdisho. I'll find some way to scam Arabs as payback for ruining us. What do you think?
I applaud your ambitions of financial independency, most women aspire to secure wealthy husband who's going to take care of them and their offsprings. Do yo thing, you have my blessings but DON'T SCAM NO ONE, one ounce of Haram money will devastate your business in the long run.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I applaud your ambitions of financial independency, most women aspire to secure wealthy husband who's going to take care of them and their offsprings. Do yo thing, you have my blessings but DON'T SCAM NO ONE, one ounce of Haram money will devastate your business in the long run.
No worries. I think you should have realized when Im joking by now. However, the CEO thing is not a joke and I do desire it Insha'allah.

most women aspire to secure a wealthy husband who's going to take care of them and their offsprings
:fantasia2:

Being a mother is a job itself

Don't underestimate the power of being a stay at home mother. It's not my thing but it's hard seeing it.

Scam money? Anaa? I am a proud muslimah. RIbah along with any deciving is not me.

Trending

Latest posts