Tell us about your most funniest job interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I was 15. I was so excited to work because in my city they let you work at 14yr and 9 months. I was so excited I had a job interview. I was very socially awkward then with strangers. My mum was like oraad soo xiro your best clothes. I chucked on a little blazer and still had my school shoes on. I stood there in the line like I was ordering and when it reached my term man told me you wait a second. Bare in mind my mum was with. They asked me useless questions like why do you wanna work for mcdonalds I told them the answer they weren’t looking for and said because I want money no shit. My hoyoo was sitting next to me and as a awkward 14/15 yr old she was speaking for me I didn’t know if it was my interview or my hoyoos interview god bless her. Man was like well tell you if we’ve accepted you or not through email. My excited self knew it was a no as soon as hoyoo tried to emotionally Persuade him by saying we need money for the family. I went home and got a Fat email rejecting me from fucking mcdonalds. Ever since I haven’t gone to a job interview.... inshallah soon I’ll get a job.

Wallahi I was 15. I was so excited to work because in my city they let you work at 14yr and 9 months. I was so excited I had a job interview. I was very socially awkward then with strangers. My mum was like oraad soo xiro your best clothes. I chucked on a little blazer and still had my school shoes on. I stood there in the line like I was ordering and when it reached my term man told me you wait a second. Bare in mind my mum was with. They asked me useless questions like why do you wanna work for mcdonalds I told them the answer they weren’t looking for and said because I want money no shit. My hoyoo was sitting next to me and as a awkward 14/15 yr old she was speaking for me I didn’t know if it was my interview or my hoyoos interview god bless her. Man was like well tell you if we’ve accepted you or not through email. My excited self knew it was a no as soon as hoyoo tried to emotionally Persuade him by saying we need money for the family. I went home and got a Fat email rejecting me from fucking mcdonalds. Ever since I haven’t gone to a job interview.... inshallah soon I’ll get a job.
How old are you now? LOL

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
why did you bring your hooyo to the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending