Teenagers in Somalia got no xishood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing kids from Somali Instagrams. They got nasty stuff going on there like one I saw a girl kissing another one was boobs so many sexual stuff

I was browsing kids from Somali Instagrams. They got nasty stuff going on there like one I saw a girl kissing another one was boobs so many sexual stuff
Humans world wide have a huge appetite for sex no one is Saved from the Horny shaytaan lil bro its just the way allah made us.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That’s normal back home. Some of the girls used to let me grab their naaso in high school.

This is the result of making the haram easy and the halal extremely difficult, the parents as well as the wider community is doing the job of Shaytaan perfectly.

Intelligent societies in the past resolved this problem by making the halal extremely easy and this by extension made the haram very difficult.

There would be no need for instagram, shiisha spots or any other depraved platform, no need for clubs, parties etc. which of course flourish when the halal is made extremely difficult.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is the result of making the haram easy and the halal extremely difficult, the parents as well as the wider community is doing the job of Shaytaan perfectly.

Intelligent societies in the past resolved this problem by making the halal extremely easy and this by extension made the haram very difficult.

There would be no need for instagram, shiisha spots or any other depraved platform, no need for clubs, parties etc. which of course flourish when the halal is made extremely difficult.
Globalism and materialism brainwashing is seeping into the minds of the youth back home. Especially in cities, all of these Turkish soap operas and Bollywood movies are having huge influence on the young women hence, bleaching epidemic, demands for high meher fairy tale wedding etc.

Add social media and exposure to Western lifestylw and you have a huge problem. While reality for the males is abject poverty or tahriib, otherwise stay single.

Luckily these are confined in the major cities. Its why I married a tuulo girl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Social media is ruining people in Somalia. They are no different from the west xoolo. I had an uncle go to hargeisa to find a wife. He found a good one, but she didnt like him. She said, i need an iphone before we even begin any interactions. soon as she got the phone, she ran to Buco and told her family she will return to hargeisa as soon as her intended husband go back to the US. She said he is too old for her. She didnt think him old when he got her the iphone!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis back home are very conservative and don't tolerate such depraved behaviors in their communities unlike the western Somalis. The OP is critical of one in a million incident of a Somali girl back home doing stupid stuff while his close relatives properly blow gangster black niggas for free every weekend. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Somalis back home are very conservative and don't tolerate such depraved behaviors in their communities unlike the western Somalis. The OP is critical of one in a million incident of a Somali girl back home doing stupid stuff while his close relatives properly blow gangster black niggas for free every weekend. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Yooooo you went in on @abdiwarrior. You two got beef or something?
:drakelaugh:

Yeah, I noticed that shit, too. Here's a instagram account created by either fobs or Somalis in Somalia intended to be consumed by either fobs or Somalis in Somalia.

https://www.instagram.com/somfunnyvideos/

It's distasteful, wallahi, sxb. I always held these groups on pedestals for their conserative and pious culture. Can't believe they're transforming into the West, with ghetto-ass dancing and shitty attempts at sexual appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending