Teddy Afro releases his first single in years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many kh's do you guys drop every sentence:susp::draketf:
You picked a random video, stop with assumptions.
:drakekidding:No it doesn't. It sounds like a South Semitic language. Hebrew sounds very similar to levantine Arabic and Persian.
Hebrew doesn't sound like Tigrigina I agree, but it's easily identifiable from Arabic. Out of all languages on this planet it's like the easiest to identify, not including extinct ones though.

Err...no. The lingua franca of the Somali peninsula will be pure Somali inshallah.

I'm thinking beyond that.

We will not only establish Somaliweyn, but move westwards across the Sahel, colonise the Americas and set up a conference in Timbuktu where we carve up Europe for each Qabiil

The garxajis are taking Germany btw

I'm thinking beyond that.

We will not only establish Somaliweyn, but move westwards acorss the Sahel, colonise the Americas and set up a conference in Timbuktu where we carve up Europe for each Qabiil

The garxajis are taking Germany btw

Nah, I'm happy where I am. The horn is enough for me. You go ahead without me and conquer the world.

Jim-Carrey-Thumbs-Up.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Im not ruling out the possibilty that it could sound feminine, I'm not saying it is, and with so many languages dialects isn't one bound to sound feminine just by sheer numbers, with track record I mean that I see you (& buddies aka @Endriam ) use clan or regional difference to derail threads, don't tell me you haven't noticed that as well ?
You aren't ruling out the possibility that ALL Ethiopian men sound feminine???:ayaanswag:especially when he hasn't even defined what he means by "feminine"??:faysalwtf:
If that is the case, I am right to say Northern accents sound masculine to me while Southern accents SOUND (not are) feminine...since the standard of "masculine" is being interpreted by MY individual standards(regardless of whether anyone us privy to it or not) Seem logical to ya...?? yh, That argument is basically semantic BS and you know it.

Also, he derailed it by mentioning identity first...I was only responding to counter his point. As for my "track record" of mentioning qabil...LOL, are you familiar with this forum and its contents sxb???

You aren't ruling out the possibility that ALL Ethiopian men sound feminine???:ayaanswag:especially when he hasn't even defined what he means by "feminine"??:faysalwtf:
If that is the case, I am right to say Northern accents sound masculine to me while Southern accents SOUND (not are) feminine...since the standard of "masculine" is being interpreted by MY individual standards(regardless of whether anyone us privy to it or not) Seem logical to ya...?? yh, That argument is basically semantic BS and you know it.

Also, he derailed it by mentioning identity first...I was only responding to counter his point. As for my "track record" of mentioning qabil...LOL, are you familiar with this forum and its contents sxb???
An Ethiopian talking about qabill is like a jew lending money, its shady as f*ck and their is always an ulterior motive.

I never said it was or I thought it was because how could I have an opinion about a language I don't understand.

I'm saying feminine as in manner of speech, like how a female or flamboyant homosexual speaks, not the language as a whole but this song specificly. I'm only keeping the option open.

Have you ever spoken to anyone of the "south" ( I'm guessing your speaking about af Xamar and not about af mudug or af may may) af Xamar is like French while northern is like Romanian to my ears.

An Ethiopian talking about qabill is like a jew lending money, its shady as f*ck and their is always an ulterior motive.

I never said it was or I thought it was because how could I have an opinion about a language I don't understand.

I'm saying feminine as in manner of speech, like how a female or flamboyant homosexual speaks, not the language as a whole but this song specificly. I'm only keeping the option open.

Have you ever spoken to anyone of the "south" ( I'm guessing your speaking about af Xamar and not about af mudug or af may may) af Xamar is like French while northern is like Romanian to my ears.

Dude, you got triggered by a joke she made. Allow it.

I doubt she can tell the difference between an Af Maay speaker and an Af Mahatiri speaker, let alone a Reer Waqooyi Vs Reer Koonfur.

TooMacaan

VIP

I'm interested in qabil and unique clan history/culture BUT not for "ulterior motives" as you put it...at maximum, it's for trolling.

If you cannot have an opinion based on a language you understand...from what you know of @shanqale , do you think he has that ability??? And Ethiopians definitely don't have flamboyant mannerisms lol, that's a rare case to find IMO.

Yes, I was referring to Xamar accent (or non-RW accents, generally speaking...the specifics weren't of concern) and I even said this but @Abdalla informed me that the guy I was talking to spoke with reer waqooyi accent even though he was Dhulbahante.

I have seen videos of different Somali accents and when I posted which one I PERSONALLY liked (subjective opinion), I was told it was called reer waqooyi...this doesn't require objective standards or any grasp of language. It's just my personal preference.

I'm interested in qabil and unique clan history/culture BUT not for "ulterior motives" as you put it...at maximum, it's for trolling.

If you cannot have an opinion based on a language you understand...from what you know of @shanqale , do you think he has that ability??? And Ethiopians definitely don't have flamboyant mannerisms lol, that's a rare case to find IMO.

Yes, I was referring to Xamar accent (or non-RW accents, generally speaking...the specifics weren't of concern) and I even said this but @Abdalla informed me that the guy I was talking to spoke with reer waqooyi accent even though he was Dhulbahante.

I have seen videos of different Somali accents and when I posted which one I PERSONALLY liked (subjective opinion), I was told it was called reer waqooyi...this doesn't require objective standards or any grasp of language. It's just my personal preference.

1280px-Dulbahante.png

Dhulbahante settlement we live in north region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts