Teacher Caught Watching , Flips Out On Student (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:mindblown:

How is a teacher gone a watch in school. Wtf. Why can't he wait til he gets home? Or maybe he's hiding it from his wife.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I love how he's trying to be the victim by throwing around the word blackmail when he has no proof what a waste of space siilaanyolaugh

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You watch if you find these sort of vids hilarious! What's your favorite category?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:faysalwtf:

Similar incident took place in my secondary school, the IT guy which btw was creepy af was caught watching and was kicked out immediately.

why they do this and risk their careers is something I can never grasp...

Thatsomaligirl

:faysalwtf:

Similar incident took place in my secondary school, the IT guy which btw was creepy af was caught watching and was kicked out immediately.

why they do this and risk their careers is something I can never grasp...
Maybe they're addicted or just dumb:zhqjlmx:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
me and some kids in middle school founded our science teacher mags while we were looking for a stapler

dude was always a creep coaching the girls volleyball and bball team:browtf:

Thatsomaligirl

Because I'm a therapist! I know right now you're contemplating quiting watching so one day you might not get caught and be in this predicment
Waryaa I'm not a pervert don't try to convert me to your nacasnimo disguised as help :draketf:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Waryaa I'm not a pervert don't try to convert me to your nacasnimo disguised as help :draketf:

What nacasnimo?
Because with a simple vid, I put yo ass on the spot! Nothing wrong with watchin girl, just not so much, that's my advice to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts