TB : General Caydiid personally repossessing Siad Barre's personal residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo he video taped it too:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead:
what if i told you the page is ran by an isaaq looking to ignite clan tensions :pachah1:

i don't f*ck with siad barre but yall got to see the bigger picture, look at the likes it's 99% isaaqs with sl flag on their background or flag emojis on their bio, wait hold on :cosbyhmm: Somaliland doesn't really exist so they don't have a flag emoji :ooh: they are forced to be creative like they were with their unoriginal Italian,somali and saudi inspired flag

He toppled an oppressive regime and gave the people freedom.

What did barre achieve other than hijack a democracy and cause a civil war?

You are biased. Admit it.
1969 CIA report
20181207_210020-jpg.62638

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It didnt happen tho. You cant argue for this. Since ur adeer hijacked the country everything that happened is on him.
Aidid had allies such as SDM and SSNM. That meant Lower Shabelle, South West, and chunks of Mudug and Galgaduud. Access to trade routes in the southern and central regions.
Even secessionists say why did Xamar not sort out itself in the 90s on top of other grievances from kacaan era.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He toppled an oppressive regime and gave the people freedom.

What did barre achieve other than hijack a democracy and cause a civil war?

You are biased. Admit it.
So you believing fighting UN peacekeepers and fighting every single clan in Hawiye including refusing to allow the rescue of starving folks in Baidoa, leading to the death of 200,000 deaths in Raxanweyn

Ferrari was the country better under Caydiid or MSB lets hear your opinion (no clan insults)
Cuzzo comparing Siad to Caydiid is very disrespectful. One was a president of country for 21 years and the other was a clan warlord that never came close to sniffing the presidency. MSB has no equal in Somali history when it comes to power/influence. Asking a member of the Ogaden clan (who were allied with the USC) is of no use he is biased against MSB.

DRACO

VIP
what if i told you the page is ran by an isaaq looking to ignite clan tensions :pachah1:

i don't f*ck with siad barre but yall got to see the bigger picture, look at the likes it's 99% isaaqs with sl flag on their background or flag emojis on their bio, wait hold on :cosbyhmm: Somaliland doesn't really exist so they don't have a flag emoji :ooh: they are forced to be creative like they were with their unoriginal Italian,somali and saudi inspired flag
Na it's run by a former sspot hawiye member, i spoke with him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cuzzo comparing Siad to Caydiid is very disrespectful. One was a president of country for 21 years and the other was a clan warlord that never came close to sniffing the presidency. MSB has no equal in Somali history when it comes to power/influence. Asking a member of the Ogaden clan (who were allied with the USC) is of no use he is biased against MSB.
I already know that. Somalia was a paradise under MSB, but what would a kid born and bred in America and never visited Somalia would know.

Marehan's favorite quote "qaan mareehan waa qaaxo kuugu maqan"

meawhile nephew barre didn't even finish his hot milk.

They couldn't defend him in xamar, so he ran to Gedo, not just any parts of Gedo, but the southern tip of Gedo in Buurdhuubo, caydiid went through Gedo like hot knife through butter and caught that nigga drinking caano geel, chased him out and again reer aabo couldn't defend him, so he had to flee and die disgracefully in a fucking bathroom.:mindblown:

bahdil iyo humiliation.:kendrickcry:

war naga aamusa meel naga fariista. hadana they are making farmaajo a qabiil president, all of them support him out of qabiil. someone tell this nigga to behave, we all know if shit hits the fan, these afka nool guys can't and won't defend him.:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts