Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

You don't want to be tatted in the motherland, it's a nightmare:damedamn:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
There's a guy in that dirgaax music video with tattoos. I had to double take.

Maybe he should move to jijiga :ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually I know one mental guy who visited Hargeisa with tattoos and earrings. Before he left I warned him to hide the tats and take off the earrings but he was eccentric and hard headed guy that he went there just like that.

When he got back the man told me the craziest story out there.

One day while at suuqa he was approached by a stranger who pointed to his earrings and said "what is wrong with you, only women wear that, take it off " and this guy is like "stay in your lane sir " and this stranger goes "dee you want to be treated like a female soomaaha" and he proceeded to hold him on his shoulder as if to say "you are my biaaatch now". What the stranger didn't know was that this guy is nuts. The earrings guy hit the guy with some hard upper cut (nigga was all muscles from working out too much ) that the stranger went to sleep. After punching he hopped in his car and left the scene but of course he was traced down with qabiil (social security number of Somalia looooool). Now the stranger's tribe came for mag ( compensation). Guy wasn't dead but had a concussion. This dude paid $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts